-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you still here? I’m around now (I love that meme by the way, it’s so true)!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, fair enough!
I know, it’s really frustrating. I think there’s two versions on YouTube, the concept album (which is red, and the cast isn’t correct) and there’s the international version, which is blue and does have the correct cast listed, I think the International playlist is in the right order.
Okay, I’ll definitely put…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 yep, it’s a musical war! Be Careful!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Since I hardly ever get to see musicals, either live or on dvd, I prefer ones that I can easily follow along with without having to check the synopsis every two minutes 😀 I listened to a few songs from 1776 (actually, I think it was just Sit down, John, I can’t remember now, but I spent most of my library time yesterday listening…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…well, if we’re going to be honest, it’s not really my style. It’s just too…bouncy…and cheerful. I also found it really hard to figure out any of the plot from the songs, so I got a bit confused but hopefully that will be better when I watch the movie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely keep it in mind if I ever feel like watching a black and white movie 😀
Alrighty 🙂 (I really like it, but not as much as the musical. have you listened to that yet?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think so, I listened to all the songs on a YouTube playlist of songs which I think were from the movie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I like Dirk Bogard, because I think he makes a brilliant Sydney, but other than that I’ve never heard of him! I’m glad you like it 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s great news! I’ll definitely be praying that they come.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I think I finished Carousel yesterday!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve got to write a blog post today too, but I’m putting that off as well 😛 I’m doing my editing and listening to Oliver Twist Le Musical. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey??? I’m up really early this morning in order to get some editing done before breakfast.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I originally read about Romania in one of Brother Andrew’s books, I don’t think I’d ever heard of it before. And since then I’ve done quite a lot of reading on it.
So far, I’ve edited 16/50 pages. Thanks 😀
*catches ice cream* Thank you!! Goodbye!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh okay! What’s it like there? I’ve always wanted to visit Romania, I’m not sure why, but I’ve just be fascinated by it! Probably ever since I read a book about it.
I’m editing a novella of mine, which is a WW1 story about a German air force observer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, I am still writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, I don’t think there are, come to think of it! Are your family missionaries in Romania, since your an mk?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I knew someone did, and it made sense it was you, since you’re neither in Australian time or American!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait…do you live in Romania?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hey, are you still around? I’m working on some editing now!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying! Homesickness is horrible.
- Load More
