Favorite Movies

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film Favorite Movies

Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice No, I actually haven’t seen that!  I’ll have to look it up. *looks it up* *screams* It has Dirk Bogard in it?!  Oh, I love that actor!  Now I’ll definitely have to see if I can find it!

Did you like Dirk Bogard?  Would you like a recommendation of one of my favorite mystery movies with him? 🙂 (Oh, he played Sydney, apparently.  If you aren’t sure who I’m talking about.)

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

Well, I like Dirk Bogard, because I think he makes a brilliant Sydney, but other than that I’ve never heard of him! I’m glad you like it 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine
          • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice Well, I really love Dirk Bogarde, but I’ve only actually seen him in two movies I think.  One a comedy, and one a mystery.  I think So Long At the Fair 1950 is actually on my list of movies that you say you read.  It’s one of my favorites, and very suspenseful.  You said you’re not an old movies type of person, but if you do ever feel like watching a black and white mystery film, you could try that one, since you already know you like the actor, right? 🙂

I’ll let you know what I think of the ATOTC movie once I watch it!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice
            • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

I’ll definitely keep it in mind if I ever feel like watching a black and white movie 😀

Alrighty 🙂 (I really like it, but not as much as the musical. have you listened to that yet?)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >