-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yeahh good idea.
“Jellyfish anatomy” has now made it onto my list of strange things I’ve looked up for writing, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m glad to see kp didn’t completely die out while I was gone.
How has everyone’s summers been?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
:33
Wrote down some descriptions for several planets and alien species and figured a few other world building things out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
It’s shaped pretty much like a camper with wings, kinda. Idk I need to finish my build of it in minecraft. That would help.
It comes from a very rainforest-y planet. It’s a bit underdeveloped. All I got is that it’s got very ecopunk vibes. And has 3 moons and 8 oceans.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Currently confusing myself trying to figure out if my slime aliens should have organs
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Guys why am I writing a sci-fi I find world building so boring
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@anyone
I need help naming a spaceship in my story. It’s my main characters’s ship and I’m getting a bit tired of just calling it “the ship”. It’s a really old, tiny ship that is basically the scifi equivalent of a rusty old camper. It belonged to the main characters’ father before they took it and ran away. Any ideas?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually starting now :32
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Planning on writing till about 3:00 my time. (6 est I think.)
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
The last three movies I’ve watched have included the main character(s) jumping out of a flying vehicle near the beginning of the film. Parachutes were used in zero of these instances.
Now I want to see how long I can continue my streak.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry, I’m praying for you guys <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper jk i got the notification before you edited it. That’s really cool. Have you gotten any film for it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper That’s quite the interesting box you got there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
skill issue.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Dang
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is KP not letting us change our profile pictures :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I know I haven’t been replying but I’m praying for everyone.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just received a scam text that was sent to over 400,000 people at once.
Interesting strategy, scammers.
- Load More
