-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois: They can be used for anything. Strength and endurance spells are pretty commonly used by construction workers, and healing spells for physicians obviously. But Felicity just uses them for goofing off and occasionally for self defense. I can only create about two or three spells in a row before collapsing from exhaustion, so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe he could meet Dante if you want. He’s also wandering the streets looking for a place to sleep.
… Does Jr possibly have a wallet on him? -
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Super happy to see you too!! *hugs back*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
She perked up at the question. “Yes! Eddie. I’m waiting for her. She’s been out shopping for outfits for the dance.”
Suddenly, the door behind Ami swung open and someone walked in. It wasn’t Eddie. The girl was about twice her height and had a long white braid down to her waist. The strange thing was she was dirty, wet, and s…[Read more]
-
Loopy and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yup it’s summer at the moment
That sounds so weird to me. Like, seriously, almost as weird as living somewhere with no snow.
Ugh, I hate spiders. So much. *shivers*
Yep, that was what I meant. I’ve never tried digital art, but I’d like to.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
I saw your post and thought “aw thanks” and then stared at my screen for a few moments before it clicked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
FREEDOM WHAT YOURE BACK
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Welcome to KP! I’m Bridget, and I love swords and knives and fire, and I may or may not be insane.
Fantasy is my favorite genre. I’m working on a shared fantasy universe with my brother, @jonas.
Kwestions!!
Favorite book/series?
Favorite character in literature?
Tea, or coffee, or neither?
NTMY! See you around 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
WAIT A MINUTE!!
NOOOOOOOOOO WYOH ATE MY POST!! *sobs quietly*
(Wyoh is the post-eating ghost who haunts the halls of KP)
*sighs* lemme try this again…
Hello, Eilish! Nice to meet you! Welcome to KP! You can call me Bridget or HighScribe or anything, really, I don’t mind.
The most important thing to know about me is that I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh cool! I’d love to read it once it’s submitted :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@koshka @shadowy,cloakedfigure
Ok, thank you! That’s super helpful.
They have kinda opposite personalities and character arcs, but the same interests and tastes in different things.
A good example would be a separate birthday party (*shudder*)
If Ed and Ellie had separate birthday parties that would be so depressing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m Loopy. I’m 18. I do a lot of drawing and crafting in my free time. I love listening to music. When I write, it’s usually fantasy or sci-fi.
Another clone wars fan? I really need to finish watching that so I can chat about it with people on here. I’ve heard it’s really good.
ummm questions
Do you have a writing p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lydibug @godlyfantasy12 That a good question I am also curious now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
She’s been at the dance practice and she will come to the dorm sometime soon. It’s only been half a day, but they do get anxious when they’re apart for too long.
But I don’t know what being a twin is like. Am I writing it accurately?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ellie
She opened her mouth again, and this time found her voice.
“Hello. I’m Ellie.”
She paused, then turned and walked over to the bottom bunk bed where all her things were already stacked. She sat down and looked back at Amidala.
“Has anyone else come in here yet?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I doodled Seb while in church. Is it at all accurate?

Top hats are surprisingly difficult XD - Load More
