-
Ava Blue's profile was updated 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig I LOVE your poetry. I have a hard time writing about my faith (or anything longer than 5-ish lines) so I am impressed hehe. I especially like the last one you sent (Eternl Wedding Feast). The ryhmes are very clever and pleasing and I adore the last line 💙
-
HighScribe and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I have no idea how to write romance, but good luck! I know it will be an awesome story if you’re writing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, another Five Kingdoms fan! Nice. I love that series
-
Loopy replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
Ha! Organization? Who has time for that? I leave everything up to chance and my own goldfish memory
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Yay! Congrats on your first day of summer break!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Felicity has PE rn too, but I don’t really want to write anything for her so she’s just in the background with the rest of the class I guess
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oscar
It was an odd conversation starter, but Oscar rolled with it.
“Me too. Though orange and blue are my favorite.”
He looked at Chase curiously for a moment before draining the rest of his mug.
“So, um, do you always talk like that?” Oscar immediately regretted his question as soon as he said it. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to embarrass…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
I can’t really help because I just store everything inside of my head and I haven’t reached the point where I needed an external tool.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
🎶 They showed up on my doorstep
Just a couple weeks ago.
They looked so sweet and harmless.
Tell me, how was I to know?
They got a little too close to the microwave
And then much to my surprise
They grew to 40,000 times their original size
And started mutating right before my eyes.
Oh my.
ATTACK OF THE RADIOACTIVE HAMSTERS FROM A PLANET NEAR MARS!…[Read more]-
Wow. Is this by Weird Al?
-
YESSSS you haven’t heard it? It’s ‘Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars’.
YOU MUST LISTEN TO IT NOW IT’S ONE OF HIS BEST ONES!-
I just did! It was awesome! I kind of want radioactive hamsters running the world now. XD
-
bUt ThEy’Re EvIl AnD nAsTy AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😦
-
bUt ThEy’Re CuTe AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😍
-
BuT tHeY’rE GoNnA sToMp Us InTo JeLlY aNd CoNqUeR tHe WoRlD 😦
-
-
-
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, it’s good to see you on again!
Also,
😭😭😭😭 why does it have to be so saaaaaaaad???????? 😖 (It was a great snippet though)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Last-paging is the malicious act of flipping to the final pages of a story and reading them before you have read the rest of the book. Those who have attempted it have been reported to lose sleep and video game skills. It also is a major cause of cancer in fruit bats. Don’t do it (although I cannot say I am innocent of the act…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
I present to you: The best Etsy store in existence.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AFineQuotation?ref=items-pagination&page=1&sort_order=custom -
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It might already be past noon your time, but I’m wishing you both luck anyway! Hope you guys do well with what work you have left and enjoy your summer break! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m graduated:p
@theducktator Yay! You’re close!
What’s blue book? I don’t think I ever did that in school
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whaley
He. Dodges. Bullets??
I need to stop assuming that Hugo can’t get any cooler
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae you said that Chase didn’t actually accidentally poison her, right? @whalekeeper
Oscar
Oscar was used to stares. He met Chase’s gaze as he took a sip from the mug he had forgotten to give to the other boy. Chase had weird eyes. White irises, reminding Oz of his own blind left eye. He smiled at the slight similarity.
“Was, was Mrs. Mmmmo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
How is everyone doing? Are you guys almost done with school for the summer?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Dante
After Seb left, the girls went to return to their last class before lunch. Dante said goodbye to them and was rewarded with a shy wave from Ellie. Eddie ignored him.
Soon he found himself alone again and wandering the hall near the room where Mr. Gregory had caught them before. He glanced up as he heard voices ahead.
- Load More
