@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
hybridlore replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I read through it and loved it! I think it will really touch the heart of whoever is going to read it. Don’t let the enemy convince you otherwise. If the Holy Spirit is calling you to do this, you can do it. He’ll give you the strength.
My favorites were Story #2, #3, #5, and #6. For order, I would suggest maybe putting the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you soooo much girl…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Sara, that sounds like a great idea!! I’ll try to read through it and give some feedback if I have any. You’ve got this!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Really?? tysmmm that means a lot <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle AHAHAHAHAHA
*more wheezing laughter*
lolllll that’s hilarious. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah…I think mostly I need to write like two more pieces, and then it’s just editing the rest. So hopefully this is doable XDXD *hopefully**
I think I just need enthusiastic pep talking right now, but emailing would help a lot too!!!
That’s totally fine!!! Just don’t let me give up lollll
That’s the main thing I’m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, this isn’t going to be a novel. More like a collection of works that intertwine somehow.
I mainly just need accountability, but I would love your guys’ thoughts because I want this to be GOOD!!! It is going to a silent auction after all hahahaha
SO please tear it apart as well XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @rae @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @theducktator @theshadow @the_lost-journal @trailblazer @keilah-h @anyone-else-i’m-blanking
I’m doing something drastic.
Something crazy.
I suppose I shall start at the beginning…
Our youth…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

I was watching animations on YouTube (sometimes it inspires me to do stuff with my own) and I had to meme this still as soon as I saw it.
has this ever happened to you, and were you more of Engineer or Sniper in this situation?
 on a side note Snipes is just the least photogenic character ever (facial expression wise anyway) and I love him…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie
Oh yes, I’ll be praying! <3@theducktator
Yay!! Praise the Lord!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator
Praying!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy!!!! Praise God!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s awesome!!
also his job sounds cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie hahaha!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that sounds about right. (It’s one of my favorite words 🤪). I’ll try to be mindful of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, yay! Does Ellette have your email?
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr
Ah, I should have mentioned the skin. She’s got light skin, probably on the paler side to contrast the freckles. 😛 And you are fine to mess around with the shirt and shoes! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
also for some reason I like Emmerich better than Eldred as a name, good choice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow I have no idea lol
obviously they’d have like separate rooms, but I think each couple has a cabin to their own. I imagine each person’s room has stuff they enjoy in it—for example, Sniper’s probably has a place he can store his rifle and knife, a large window to the outside (he seems like the kind of person to enjoy that), and som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow yep.
also what’d you think of the two digitally redone drawings I posted earlier? They’re on the last couple pages.
- Load More
