@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ehhh I’ll probably forget about it in two days anyway. The buck stops with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint But you’ve lost The Game by telling me about it, so there’s really no winner here.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OHHHH
I SEE
wait they have rickrolls in Ehverwyld?
they should, at least some equivalent
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, how’d you get those markings?
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Funny story, one time I was a friend’s party and one of the guests had a set for making henna art, and was drawing some stingrays on her leg and then a flower on another girl’s hand. She asked if I wanted something, and I s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint what is “The Game”???? LOL
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s funny! Yeah, I loved them. They were good books. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun topic!
Narnia is one of the first chapter books I can remember reading. I love those books so much.
They’re a story that grows with you as you grow up.
Absolutely, 100%. I didn’t really get into other classics until I was older though.
When I was pretty young (8-10 years old) I really enjoyed mysteries like the Box…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @theshadow @whalekeeper
New chapter! Just one this week. The next two are important and they fit together, so those should be out next Tuesday, God willing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you 🙏🏻🩷
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yes! Sorry for not updating 😂
The Lord kept us safe, even though there were some tornados and damaging winds in our area. We didn’t lose power and the actual severe part of the thunderstorm didn’t last very long for us at all.
Thank you all for praying!! <33
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
You write animal stories, right? (If I tagged the wrong people by accident, sorry)
This seems like your forte.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Totally okay!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
XD Oh Andrew, I forgot to tell you it will be a Foreign Cultures study.
Marcel
Hugo brushed himself off and strode briskly away, probably to join his original group. He was, for the most part, unperturbed – aside from looking paler than usual.
“How…“ Marcel shook his confusion off. He rubbe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
one vote for everyone would be better than two for everyone, since with two there’s more likely to be a tie.
- Load More
