@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but gave up before finishing
#relatable
The body language and expressions in the 1st and 4th panels especially are amazing XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute wrinkly noses. 🙃
I think Ellie is the right kind of person to have around when I’m cooking, loll. I make great food, but always leave the stove on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand.
I’d move that down to 7 or 8 – when it comes to not understanding death at all.
My 9-year-old sister has responded to death with some solid understanding of its impact. Last Sunday, she was being difficult about som…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase got up, leaving his soda can beside where he was sitting. He retrieved Felicity’s can, planning to throw it away in the proper place later. He sat back down again.
“L-like s-sun…sat?” Chase was quiet and still for a moment, before turning to look at Felicity. He had formed his eyes into a reflection of a bright sunset.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
Second, what are the ages of your characters? because in my experience, different ages respond differently to death. Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand. Adults, especially people in their 20s, and 40s, for whatever…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Got it, thanks! Alright, it seems like we’re going to be missing some people either way 🙁. We’ll probably just have to pick the one that will be able to support the most people.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s great!! 🤗🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ahhhh, Cody’s “Tantono” sent such a warm feeling through my heart… that was so cute!! ❤️
Aww, yay! ☺️ That was a scene that wasn’t in the first draft, but when it came together, it made me smile inside. 🥰
Hallie… you know why. don’t give me that.
😐
🤫
😂
Excuse me? In front of her father’s house?? Uhm, absolutely not! lol kidding kidding
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out, but I honestly don’t know if I would truly be able to make it or not. I actually haven’t asked permission yet 😂 But I also don’t know for sure if we have anything going on. I just know that I can’t do the 26th because that’s prom and I don’t want to be any busier that day, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh man, I have friends who have moved around a lot, so to an extent, I understand. 😣 I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Good! I’m glad you’re feeling better 🤗
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Oohh, okay. Elishavet has a good idea. We could always try for a Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. Maybe I should set up a poll.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae How are you doing? Is your stomach feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
- Load More
