@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to writing at :05
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Praying for you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I feel great! *eye twitches*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Pausing for now to get some ice cream for my headache! Not sure if that is medically accurate, but whatever. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, joining now!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
(It was actually Mrs. Peacock! Shh… 🤣)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Totally understand, I’m sorry about the early time!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I can maybe join after lunch!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Working again on thesis. I want to make about 500 words in the next hour. Join if you want!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s snowing 😑
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You saw that it’s on Saturday and not Friday, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Gotcha. Again, super sorry about the mixup! Let me know if anything changes.
Alright, cool! Just let me know if you can make it by Saturday once you find out. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore might be able to make it then! Lol
I’m not sure though, I might still have something going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @everyone-else
Ahem. *clears throat* What I meant to say is that we are planning a group call for the 19th, Saturday, which is not Good Friday. Really sorry about that XD I don’t know how I got so confused.
It will probably be around 10:30 EST.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! Sorry you won’t be able to make it. 😔
- Load More

LUCKY.
Oops I deleted my reply 🤦♀️
But why would you want snow in April??
Because we don’t get much snow around here and it’s the best weather!