@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m good with whatever and i think it’d be exciting for Mel to join the little band!
I’m honestly not sure what to rp rn
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
But whyyyy though, lol. I just got an idea to make the process more interesting, so at least there’s that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
If anything, Felicity was even more confused when I answered the question, not less.
“I’m… human. Skadian, if that means anything to you. My planet is cold. At least it is in the north where I’m from.”
Skadian. I wasn’t sure what planet would have that as its demonym, but I didn’t exactly remember the names of every one of th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Y’all should tell me what you want to do, and we can go from there. Maybe Barnes picks up Mel while looking for another way back.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, I’ve only painted my character’s face so far and I don’t want to do the rest. It looks pretty good, cute even, I just don’t want to do the work.

It’s at times like these where I simultaneously am in love with and despise my hobby.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I seem to remember it not working very well, but hey, the second time’s the charm.
Sounds good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ellette!!!!
I feel like you’re going to kill at least one of them off. 🤨😣 Do I need to call out the Character Witness Protection??
You did another viewpoint shift without telling us. It probably needs a *** or something in there every time you switch from Leon to Julian.
The rest of the positions we divided up between the r…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, great!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
Yay! If you could shoot me an email at hybridlore079@gmail.com then I will have yours.
Okay! Sorry you’re sick 😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It was a good section, but I don’t have much to add, sorry. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“So, where are you from?” Felicity asked as the two of us navigated the maze.
The fog was getting lighter. I debated testing out my camouflage here, but didn’t want to startle my new traveling companion.
“I’m from the Systemic Republic.” I explained. “Specifically the planet Lygon in the outer edges of the system. I was b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
They didn’t use numbing after all. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin Since I apparently didn’t post the whole long RP I typed up, I’m gonna redo it now.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I might be able to make that! I haven’t been able to go to most of them so I’m not sure I’m on the list for a email link or not
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Glad they’ll use numbing but it still sounds really unpleasant 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah I didn’t know before either 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohh okay.
Maybe change it to say “heavy fines” so that it’s clear this is a weighty sentence.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
For sheltering and fraternizing with these men, the punishment is fines and public retribution.
Seems a little….light of a punishment for dealing with what they believe are religious heretics.
But who am I to know that, you’ve probably done a ton more research.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
This Saturday at 3?
Let me check if I can make it.
- Load More
