@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
The beast’s black tail stretched longer than its body and floated over the ground with stunning flexibility. It whipped through the mist again, sending a shower of leaves into the air. A gash was rent through a wall. The Protector glanced back at Lucy with the realization that the tail struck against stone, mere feet from Lucy’s arm…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Guys it’s 10 pm and I’m tired, this never happens!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Yep lol
I was going to also change it on a video game I play, but they wanted me to pay in-game currency that’s really hard to earn, so I scrapped that XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae just noticed, no way you changed your name to cranberry sauce just for thanksgiving 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sure that would be great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Here we go again
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“I don’t care what it is, I want it dead,” Gabriel replied, sharp eyes studying the creature even from this distance.
It indeed had the four legs and lean body of a hound, but the muscles were anatomically incorrect, and had strange bumps like warts under the skin. It’s feet had three c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I write an entire long rp, and then KP signs me out as I post it 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy nodded.
The Protector tensed. He was right to, as soft thumps sounded ahead of them, far along the next section. Something dark sliced through the mist. It was too far away to see clearly but it was something long and flexible, like a whip.
The clicks had grown louder, but they suddenly stopped along with the footfalls. The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Okay!
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel felt exhaustion creeping in on his body, blurring his vision as he realized that he hadn’t slept since entering the maze, and even before that he hadn’t slept much. But it wasn’t safe to sleep in the maze without someone to keep watch, and he would rather pass out from exhaustion before h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Funny, I thought I was really slow.
I’m suddenly very interested and wanna read more. I don’t remember who Mandin is but he seems cool.I should finish my writing so i can use my snowballs and got more out of you hehe
Bring it on! I need to write more!
Also, glad you like Mandin. He happens to be everyone’s favorite in Guardian Angel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
And please, if you’re looking for more support in any way and if you’re comfortable with it, please ask. You can talk to me in any form you want, email or call.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh my word. I’ve looked at this for a few minutes and I don’t know how to respond.
My closest friends have brushed against cancer, and my mother has always been sick, but thankfully never to the point where my younger self’s fears came true. I can’t imagine seeing those two things combine into something as horrible as this. I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Lol. Cool!
Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
Lol, yes. That happens to me a lot
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s really bad…
At dinner, Mandin’s back was flawlessly straight, shoulders stiff and wide. Not a single break in the most formal of dinner manners and protocols could be nitpicked as he sat next to his father, across from Nahim.
Nahim was quiet, also sitting with flawless form, but next to him, Lord Adorian was laughing,… -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I have to go to bed, but if you like, you can continue and I’ll reply in the morning.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Also in Eastern. Madame Cranberry Sauce is keeping me up to roleplay. (In truth, no one’s fault but mine.)
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him!
Very good! Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Yep and yes. Not proud of the last fact, but melatonin doesn’t work for me anymore 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
The walk turned into a juxtaposition – uneasy, because of their strange surroundings, and peaceful, because they had already survived a sudden fright. The Protector walked without a word. Lucy tightened her fist now and then, gazing at each object in the leaves. Her gaze flickered along the wet path and up to the hazy sky.
Lucy…[Read more]
- Load More

Congrats! Now go to bed now while the feeling still lasts lol
I almost want to tell you the opposite of Loops because of the roleplay hehe. But if you’re tired, do get the rest you need
@whalekeeper lol. Yeah, I get it. We’ll see if tomorrow night I’m tired again…my sleep schedule is a mystery to me.
I did go to bed. I haven’t slept that well in months, so I’m pretty happy 🙂