@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Thank you
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily I’m sure you are. Or are working that way. 😀 I couldn’t judge as I haven’t read any of your stuff! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*nods* Of course @jessi-Rae never meant to say you’d take over here. *stares past innoncent eyes, since she an expert in innocent eyes and how to use yours and avoid others* *nods to the always open window* There’s an army of my friends outside that window. They can stop any of your plans.
*grins misceiviously* A different universe you say? I…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Good. 🙂 @jess
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna Yup INFPs, INFJs (of which we also have a ton), most commonly known for that. 😀 Though we do have quite a few good extroverted ones. 😉
-
Jess replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! I’ve been pretty good. 🙂 How’s life?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @jess How have you been?
-
Jess replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @That_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @ethryndal @salome01w4g @winter-rose
*insert obligatory lament for barely writing the past few weeks* Anyhoo, I’m here to fix that. Anybody else care to join me? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@lifeofkatie Thank you, thank you. Glad to be here! 😀
@dragon-snapper Thank you and thank you! 🙂
@catwing *eagerly accepts feathers but frowns at bugs* I’m not quite sure how you’d describe me… Physically I’m from earth, but mentally I’m from a whole different universe. Whichever planet I’m from is unbeknownst to me. I just know I feel at…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Wow that’s a comprehensive survey.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tree in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Daeus. And I don’t think people would draw too many parallels as long as it was different enough. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna HAHA! Another INFP! We have about a gazillion of those on here. 😀 Welcome to KP!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former. When fate seeks to destroy you.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Possible Book Title in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Three. 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus, I just got the Count of Monte Cristo out from the library and almost fainted at its tremendous size.
- Load More
