Greetings, earthlings!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Greetings, earthlings!

Tagged:Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@jessi-rae Aw, I love dogs! Adorable profile. šŸ™‚
      And of course, *drumroll* Welcome to the amazingiest place on the internets! Iā€™m so glad you could join us!

ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€ ENFP ā˜€ ā˜€ ā˜€

Catwing
      @catwing
        • Total Posts: 2557

@jesse-Rae Iā€™m guessing your an alien? Or that youā€™re from another dimension? Since you said, Greetings earthlings. *offers bugs and feathers* Do you like to eat bugs?
        Welcome anyway.
        *examines claws* unless you try to take over this planet or site. Because I can and will stop you. *grins* Or Iā€™ll send some of my characters that spelize it that field. If you get where Iā€™m headed.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Jessi Rae
        @jessi-rae
          • Total Posts: 250

@lifeofkatie Thank you, thank you. Glad to be here! šŸ˜€

@dragon-snapper
          Thank you and thank you! šŸ™‚

@catwing
          *eagerly accepts feathers but frowns at bugs* Iā€™m not quite sure how youā€™d describe meā€¦ Physically Iā€™m from earth, but mentally Iā€™m from a whole different universe. Whichever planet Iā€™m from is unbeknownst to me. I just know I feel at home on several of them (and no, I donā€™t eat bugs). As for conquering Kingdom Penā€¦ Of course I never meant to say Iā€™d take over hereā€¦ *blinks innocently* XD

Catwing
          @catwing

*nods* Of course @jessi-Rae never meant to say youā€™d take over here. *stares past innoncent eyes, since she an expert in innocent eyes and how to use yours and avoid others* *nods to the always open window* Thereā€™s an army of my friends outside that window. They can stop any of your plans.
            *grins misceiviously* A different universe you say? I myself, originate from another dimension, where there is a land called Allore. *looks out window. A look of shock crossing her face* Whereā€™s my army?! *flies away to find army*

Jessi Rae
            @jessi-rae

@catwing Yes, yes, Iā€™m sure they can stop any of my plansā€¦ *tone reveals I donā€™t think they can at all* *grins mischievously as you fly away to find army*

Catwing
              @catwing

*returns with army of Catwings hovering outside window* Ha! See @jessi-Rae I do have an army. *A random Catwing wearing golden armor sticks his head in and hisses at you* Translation: How dare thee try conquering this nice land!
                See. *grins* Now there, Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on you.
                [Nice dog. What breed is he/she? I like dogs too. And cats. And horses. And birds. Etc. {My picture is my cat Shadow. He beats me at hide and seek. He also follows me around like a a little shadow. šŸ˜ø]

Jessi Rae
                @jessi-rae

*frowns* Yes, I seeā€¦ *glares at golden-armored Catwing* Technically, I never started trying to conquer this land yet. Wait, did I say ā€˜yetā€™? Ah, you can completely forget that. *turns back to you* *grins brightly* Yes, you keep an eye on me. XD

[Thatā€™s adorable, about your cat following you like a little shadow. šŸ™‚ I used to have a dog like thatā€¦ Anyway, my dog is a male German shepherd who will turn five years old in September. Heā€™s so sweet and adorable, and my precious! <3 ]

Catwing
                  @catwing

Okay. *sees friend request* It is wiser to make allies when faced by an army of Catwings @jessi-Rae . Since you havenā€™t tried yet we can make peace and write lots of great stories. *smiles, then throws feathers of friendship*
                    [Awwww. Wait did you make a LotR pun? *stares into your eyes* Maybe? If so does he turn you invisible? {Hee, Hee, Hee.} *grabs head* Thatā€™s a great story idea! A dog that can turn people and himself invisible]

Jessi Rae
                    @jessi-rae

@catwing *grins and tries to catch a few feathers*

[Yeah, I did make a LotR pun. XD But unfortunately he doesnā€™t turn me invisible. Though, come to think of it, he might turn himself invisibleā€¦ There have been times heā€™s been so still I somehow forgot he was there, and then flinched because he suddenly moved and became visible again. So weird. And youā€™re right, that would make a great story idea. Mind if I steal it? šŸ™‚ ]

Catwing
                      @catwing

@jessi-Rae
                        *Canā€™t resist batting the feathers because sheā€™s a Catwing.* { @dragon-snapper If you wish to do the pun Iā€™m not stopping you this time.}
                        [Since I have other series like, ā€˜The Guardiansā€™, ā€˜Thiefā€™, ā€˜Shifterā€™, ā€˜Firebird, and ā€˜Agentā€™ already waiting for their turns to be writtenā€¦ Sure you can use that idea if you want. Until I decide, ā€œHi, Iā€™m Tony Stark give it back.ā€ {Thatā€™s a pun me and my brother keep saying after seeing Civil War and the trailers for Homecoming. [And no I donā€™t care for the guy who handed a kid a blaster and said, ā€˜Use this on bullies.ā€™} But anyway use it, and tell me when itā€™s done and all that so I can read about a dog that can turn itself and maybe other people invisible. Why are we talking in brackets?]

EpicAddie2
                        @epicaddie2
                          • Total Posts: 794

@jessi-Rae
                          Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
                          Do you play any instruments? I play piano and ukulele.
                          I also love LOTR and Hobbit, although (and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever told anyone this before) I havenā€™t ever read LOTR. Iā€™ve seen all the movies, though. Whoā€™s your favorite character? Mine is probably Sam. Bilbo is pretty great too.
                          Have you ever read the Rangerā€™s Apprentice series by John Flanagan?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                          aldarley.wordpress.com

Catwing
                          @catwing

Hi @epicaddie2 ! I havenā€™t really met you yet so, hello. *tosses even more feathers* [I only saw LotR movies too.] Is there two of you? Cause your name is Epicaddie2. Like youā€™re the second.

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2
                              • Total Posts: 794

@catwing Hi! Thereā€™s only one of me, but I think it sounds cooler with a 2 at the end. *shrugs* Iā€™m weird like that. I also like the number 2.
                              Whoā€™s your favorite LOTR character?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

Catwing
                              @catwing

@epicaddie2 (I was making a joke *shrugs* oh well) *thinks* I guessing that my made up character, Anastasa doesnā€™t count? Iā€™ll go with Bilbo then.

Jessi Rae
                                @jessi-rae

@catwing [Okay, thanks. I will let you know when I write it, whenever that is. šŸ™‚ I donā€™t know why weā€™re talking in bracketsā€¦ I think you started it though. XD]

@epicaddie2
                                  Thanks! šŸ™‚ I used to play piano, but then quit because itā€™s not really my thing. My favorite LotR characters are Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Pippin, and Merry. And of course I love Sam. And Elrond. Sorry, one canā€™t simply pick one or two favorite characters from LotR. XD No, I havenā€™t read Rangerā€™s Apprentice.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >