@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*swoops in because her Disney senses are tingling* Did you say Disney World? Do you live in Florida? Because Florida neeeeeeds more Keepers. @livylynn
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@princessfoo, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I’m pretty sure it was unabridged, and I think it was Julie Rose’s annotated version. It didn’t feel abridged anyway. It felt like it took forever (over three weeks, I think), but I’m a fairly fast reader.
Some of the historical or social infodumps were actually quite interesting, like reading about the way the convents were run and…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien that’s amazing news!! I’m sure it will be tough, but God’s answered your prayers and that’s so amazing. Yeah, basically, I’m happy for you. 😀 I’ll keep you in my prayers.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn welcome!!! Can I make a guess? were you homeschooled once? basically everyone on here was, and I’m curious. Also, do you know your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g, well, I’m glad you’ve spoken up and have joined our ranks of madness. Just watch out for the dragons and the elves and crazy felines, don’t make them cranky or they’ll melt your chair or throw feathers at you. keep that in mind and you’ll be fine. :D. welcome! I’m a homeschooler (and introvert) as well. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to KP! *glances around to make sure no one is listening* *whispers* Are you interested in taking over this kingdom?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper, Thank you! The more advice the merrier! 😛 I agree, it is the story that counts the most. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
I love ‘Fools in the Darkness’, @daeus. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec My novels usually run around 80,000, even though I am late. But of course, 50,000 to 100,000 plus is fine too. An author said to me once that the word count doesn’t matter too much though, it’s the story that counts.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise. Ha Ha!! 😀 Yass, Hot Chocolate! I guess it’s just the right time of year to be drinking it over there; here it’s only late September, but it’s stinking hot already. I don’t like summer. 🙁
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome, @livylynn! Disney World is my favorite place to go on vacation! Do you have a favorite park? Mine are Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
What is your book’s premise?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Okay, gotcha. I’m from Ohio. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aratrea, @reaganramm, @kate-flournoy, @salome01w4g, Thanks guys! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn I like puppies too! (Even though I’m a Catwing) And peppermint tea. And writing! *throws feathers* Feathers! Do you like drawing too?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn *flys in* Welcome to the bestiest place on the internees! The Kingdom of Pen!
-
Snapper and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years ago -
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*laughs* I’m a Knight in Shining Armor! *wears golden Catwing armor* *draws double swords* I’M A KNIGHT!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*Flys in through window* Hi guys sorry I’ve been- *sees new website* Green… What happened here? *gazes around at new site* Oh… It’s so new…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
‘Fools In The Darkness’ It sounds suspenseful… @daeus
- Load More
