@esther-c
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What can I say?
I like pelting people with snowballs! It’s fun, especially when they get revenge!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Times four!!!!
Are you joking!!?
lol
Josef swung his suitcase and whistled cheerily as he made his way up the drive toward his home. The two months of training had passed, and now he would have ten days with his family before he began his work. Josef had told Rosemarie he was coming home that week, but he had…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have known happiness and sorrow, war and peace, life and death, and through it all, through the changing times, the uncertainty of life, the unstableness of the world like a raging sea, One has remained the same; God has and will always remain the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
A 50-word sentence. I’m very proud of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great! How was your trip?
It was amazing! Have you heard of YWAM? I did a discipleship training school, so three months of training and then two months on outreach applying what we’ve learned. I made some pretty close friends and have so many good memories! It was super cool to watch God move not only in my life, but in the lives of those…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote for C! By the way, it’s super funny how you wrote Buddy and Sebastian! I guess they are dogs that turned into humans?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well that was quite the greeting! *Melted snow drips off my chin* Haha but anyway… I’m doing pretty good! I just got home two weeks ago from five months abroad so I haven’t really gotten much writing done, but I was just remembering that Revolutionary War story and thinking I should dig it out again!
Great! How was your trip?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What a hilarious picture!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Wakes up*
*Stumbles downstairs and grabs a bowl of cereal*
*Sits down at computer to check email*
*Gets hit right in the head with a huge snowball travelling at the speed of light*
This. Is. War.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
I’M MELTING!
Hmmm…. pastes @stephie @grcr @arcticanimals and @keilah-h upside the head.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote challenge A
Not gonna lie, I am very much choosing this because of Robert. He’s a very dear charrie to me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid cast out his tendrils, grabbing everyone but Tenz, whisking them further down the passage out of harms way. Several spikes hit Reid, as he was unprotected. The few that Tenz could not avoid who quickly discarded and the wound healed by his body.
“Now you die.” Tenz tossed the knife into the air, then…[Read more]
- Load More
