@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
I would pray and talk to people who are older and wiser and you trust (parents or pastor?)
I agree with this. Sometimes we young adults get really stuck in our heads and it helps to present the situation to someone else.
The past four years, I’ve heavily struggled with fasting from various things as a compulsion with OCD.
If this m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
Here is what I would do. I would really pray about this and really open your (spiritual) ears and eyes to what God tells you. Sometimes it’s good to fast, but sometimes we lay those things on ourselves in an almost pharisee-like attitude when really God doesn’t want that at all. It’s really a matter of the heart, not of what we…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
This is kinda long, and it’s not really a specific prayer request… it’s just something that goes around in my head that’s minor… 🙃 I hope it’s okay that I put it here.
Does anyone else get random urges to start fasting from writing? I always assumed it was just my OCD until early this year. I finally convinced myself, after nearly two years,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I actually might be able to make this one. *cue muted cheering*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
I’ll take your sudden outburst as a compliment! XD Do you make art nowadays?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
Great! Take as long as you want
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow seems like I had an idea but actually never wrote it down in the first place. Bruh. LOL
so it wasn’t kp just my forgetfulness lol
Huntress
“Maybe we should just keep going on. Maybe wherever the others are will lead to wherever this tunnel goes.” Azalea offered.
“I hope so.” I said, looking back at the deep rift before tur…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
sounds good! I’ll have fun with this! Hopefully get it back to you soon, but my life is pretty busy right now so maybe a few days.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin of course! Just give me a bit of rundown so I know how to interact lol!
@keilah-h @whalekeeper I knoooww! It’s been forever!!!
At least this lets me know I’m not like…lost my writing mojo lol. It kind feels like it 😂 which is crazy cuz it’s only been a month of not writing but it feels like forever if that makes sense.
i hope th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’ll just have to redo it tomorrow….*sigh*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow real
unless it was my fault for not sending it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Well that’s weird. I thought i posted an rp. I either didn’t hit send or it got eaten.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper ok good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@godlyfantasy12 yoooo Ara’s back!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I haven’t seen an Ara rp in years. 🥹 I might also add new characters, when I’m in the mood and make up my mind
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin PM
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
The Disney Princess all grown up *wipes a tear*
aaaahhh im sorry i did the thing where I respond in my head instead of actually typing anything outtt
I absolutely love this picture. Knowing that the wolf boy gets a happy ending makes life worth living 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper am or pm?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Yay! Aw, it’s so much fun reading an Ara pov again. <3
Could I maybe send a faye creature or other labyrinth resident in her direction whenever I have time to write next?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
HOW ARE YALL SO GOOD AT ART SOBBBB
TEACH ME UR WAYS XD
- Load More
