@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Apparently my feet changed that, which meant my story was changing itself. A terrifying thought indeed.
Dun … dun… DUN!!! XD
Nice segment. Interested to see where it goes next…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I…never knew I was supposed to pronounce it kayluh XD
I can relate though; most of my friends are used to pronouncing my name in French cuz they met me at school. So then they’ll pronounce it with an accent on the e, like Stayph.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church rarely has over a hundred people at each mass. We usually have a coffee hour after. I know that, at a lot of other churches I’ve been to, coffee hour is kind of…boring. But there’s always something entertaining going on. There’s always hot chocolate for the kids, and there is NEVER a time that goes by…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh yes, the Pardalis.
Hmm… I don’t know! I’ve always called Pyro “he” but if he turned out to be a she, I wouldn’t be too surprised.
Here’s the fic!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXigHpJueaZyEEgR0myaKj5O-jRh7X2ko6EgxZAy5JM/edit?usp=sharing
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay everyone, I’m gonna share some of the races in my world!
Aquinos:
Aquinos have blue skin, hair, and eyes. They have the power to pull moisture out of the air and manipulate it. If there is no moisture in the air, they are helpless. They also tend to be easily dehydrated if they’ve used their power too much, but most of the time they c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TOOOO
YOU’RE NOT A POTATO ANYMORE
*brain explodes*
I LOVE IT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
I LOVE IT
You can still share those, since I would classify fantastical powers/abilities as magic on this topic. Basically we’re here to talk about any fantastical abilities, technically magic in-story or not. XD
Okay perfect!
I’m still fleshing those out a little as to why and how their powers w…[Read more]
-
Beth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR NAMES I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO ANYONE IS ANYMORE.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hope you can. I’ll announce the deadline on Thursday, but I’m thinking of giving it two weeks.
By the way…I recently learned from Ellette that you’re twins with Elishavet!!!???
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Thanks for getting back to me.
Awesome!
Oh no…Werner had better be prepared to bandage all of them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
tip: start out by tracing stuff. Pay close attention to what you’re copying. Eventually, when you’re comfortable with making a tracing look like the real thing, start drawing separately on another piece of paper while looking at the image as a reference. Eventually if you want to you’ll be able to draw stuff j…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon wow, very cool!
Man, I’d hate being sucked into my own story, but that might have something to do with the fact that I’d either get eaten by a dragon who doesn’t know any better on the first page or I’d have to deal with an alternate version of myself who’s not afraid to kill, and will probably beat me up ‘cause I’m fangirl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have:
-Humans. Scout is technically a human, although he’s a hybrid, cause he doesn’t have any exotic powers.
-Changelings. These look almost exactly like humans, except for very subtle stripes on their skin, forked tongues, and eyes that can narrow to slits like cats’ or snakes’. They can change the colors and pattern…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oooh that’s cute!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t remember hearing about your church on the news (I’ve watched news streams that have included some news from Canada) but I remember hearing about Artur Pawlowski and his church. And then in ’22 of course I heard about the Freedom Convoy and that was super exciting to see so many people taking a stand for…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Also….
Why would Onnendel be sending orcs to hunt his own band? And then give himself away by a notable device on his minions’ uniforms?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What? XD Oh no. I’ll tweak that. Sorry for the unclarified pronoun.
Onnendel is not the traitor. It would be a great twist, but he’s too much of Aenwest’s cinnamon roll to have a negative arc..
Plus… Backstory. Lots of backstory….
They’ll talk more about that in the next two chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
His accent is also really funny.
- Load More

OMC I LOVE THAT
SIR FRANKENFURT *dies laughing* THAT’S AWESOMMMMEEE
THANK YOUUUUUU XDXDXD
I also just realized, when I go to post something on my profile, it says What’s new, SIR? 😂🤣😂 It looks so funny
lol
Also, been a while, how have you been?
Hellooo! I’ve been good! Thanks. It’s currently snowing where I’m at. I know that might not sound too weird but I’ve never seen it here and I totally abandoned school work today XD. How’ve you been?
Yeah, we had snow yesterday but this is Connecticut, it’s normal for us in winter.
I’ve been good. paused my WIP and been working on an Anthology called The Baron Chronicles (if you want to check it out, I’ve posted some of the stories on here)
Lol. That makes sense about the snow there. I honestly haven’t been writing much for my WIP, I’m a bit stuck on it. I do want to take a look at the thing you wrote sometime 🙂
aghhhh that’s so funny lollll