@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Who is your favorite and least favorite so far?
My favorite is Robert, but other than him I kinda like Blaze.
And I don’t like literally any of the girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
GIRL!
I knew you could write but I didn’t know you could write!
MAN! How do you do that!
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
*screech!* No!!! NONONO! Whatever…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
“What are you doing?” Katerina pulled Alyona back a little to see.
“If we can’t win, then I won’t let anyone else win!” She said, her eyes lighting up with glee. “I am making the most vial, but invisible, concoction! I will go around and pour it into other team’s batter and make theirs ten times more disgusting!” Sh…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a feeling you’ll enjoy some of the underground church chapters, or maybe be able to help me with some of what the pastor says.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying. My family’s been sick too. My mom lost her voice for two days.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*takes a deep breath* @trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @power
I don’t really have much time to type out a summary of my beliefs regarding the gifts of the Holy Spirit. However, I did find a good article on the Gift of Tongues:
https://www.catholic.com/audio/scw/the-gift-of-tongues
It’s kind of longish. I’ll probably pop back here…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, I think this was actually okay. God gives strength, understanding, peace, awareness, revelation, and courage in the time He has chosen for the people who are receiving it.
I totally agree with you 🙂
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy, we’ve got the cold too! Yours sounds worse, though. I’ll be praying for y’all!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I am 100% pro-life as well! (Inside the womb and outside the womb) I’ve never been to the March for Life, but I know a lot of people who have gone and I’d love to go sometime!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m kind of a skimmer. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Yikes, that would be a chaotic kitchen 😅 D, Q, & Z.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry to the people who I sent out the wrong link to 😂 Working on fixing that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m finally starting to post chapters of my WIP up for critiques. This is going to be a Google Doc link with restricted access, so if you want to read it (and you’re not already added) just request access and I should be able to approve it. This is a first draft (rough draft), so right now I’m not looking for line-by-line critiques, but I…[Read more]
- Load More
