@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I take German! I invented the quote myself! 😂
Neat! I wanted to learn German for a while…and still do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl, I spawned in that seed and nearly had a heart attack. XD I am not used to playing video games and I got serious motion sickness, but that spawn is super cool and I want to build one of those towers in BotW where you can’t see the bottom.
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting dif…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal AHAHAHAHA Those are too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*randomly pops in*
Maybe having Leon point that out would help readers realize it more?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad it helped! I knew a lot of it was randomness, but when I can look at my difficulty in a new light, everything can start to click. Randomness that really doesn’t fit is typically what I use like. XD
I was trying to imply with that part, how Neveah’s heart broke for Sef. Putting myself in Neveah’s shoes, nothing wou…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s not a lie about Sef, but it would make the former lie hit home. Make her really crumble since the last thing keeping the lie f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol. Leon is more experienced than Julian. J will level out, he’s just excited and nervous and high strung and…. you get the point.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWW!!! Adorable!!! So sweet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww cute! His paws look great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
lollll that could be a coincidence or it could be your body, used to the concept of being blessed, is rebelling since it didn’t get what it…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And it feels like I’m going in circles. XD
If “you’re unloveable” is a side of her ‘shard of glass’, then maybe “your hopeless,” “you’re alone,” “your too far gone,” etc.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. That’s dark. Pretty good story-wise, though. I’ll just go on a rabbit trail of plotting and hope it gives ideas. XD
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok! I read it. It’s good. They seem very inexperienced/in over their heads, but they’re handling it with humor so it’s funny. XD
Although the wolves were scary. O.O XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
WHY would ANYONE in his right mind Say That?
It’s Julian who needs this speech. Go ask him.
He’s a little hot headed, he’s a firebrand, and he’s desperately excited to share the truth with his people.
Anyway, you probably do all that in this book, and I am really enjoying reading this. So far cultures are fascinating and the…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok. I am in the middle of section 2. I’ll go back and finish it. I’m just so… amazed.
WHY would ANYONE in his right mind Say That? XD I’m sorry, it’s just something I remember from a visiting missionary. You rarely if ever start off saying “the gods are false.” Telling people everything they believe is a lie will typically…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww that’s terrible.
- Load More
