@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy, that’s great! I would be so sad if our car was stolen. 🥲
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*cries of joy* yes we needed that XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
The Knoweth Jesus Version all the way!!
Although I do sometimes use the Elect Standard Version for clarification. However, sounds so much more “spiritual” to forget that, and just say I look it up in the WLC/BYZ. No matter that I can’t read it without Strong’s help. XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @theshadow
I came home from school today and the van was in the driveway! The police found it in a mall parking lot. The thief still has my dad’s murse, but we have our car back, so that’s great!
Thank you so much for your prayers 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Basically you as the writer can give a character an element that matches their personality, but their personality cannot be the reason they have the element in-story-canon.
That makes sense. So it’s a genetic and culture thing.
Time to go read a wiki or somethin’
I could never. But hey, I have plenty of friends who watch video gam…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
Yeeaah!! 😀 *High five* Also I am over 4000 posts. Crazy, crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeppp!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @raxforge @theshadow
Much appreciation :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
IDK I’m just so bad about actually getting around to watching stuff, especially if my parents and brother aren’t interested in it. The only TV watching we do is as a family unless one of us is sick and needs a pastime or our parents are out doing something and me and my bro are alone in the house.
I get that, it’s the same in our house…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yeah that is weird, I’ll be praying.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey guys, I’ve had eating issues over the past six months or something, for a myriad of reasons. Last time I had a cold, I lost a lot of weight, fifteen pounds. We’re concerned that if I catch sick again, I’ll have to go to the hospital. So uh… I feel strange asking for this, but please pray for me to figure this out before that happens. I don’t w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh yeah and is there a possibility of two siblings having completely different abilities?
Like, the characters in question (my MCS if I ever write this) are twins, but judging by their personalities they’d bend completely different elements.
Could it maybe be a genetic thing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
Very cool!!
I meeeaaaannn, I recommend watching it to really understand what it’s like/about.
I’ve seen literally one episode and that’s cause my cousins had it on at my grandparents’ house, does…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
You’re good, I do not mind being accidentally tagged even if that were the case. ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting different rooms.
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper just to confirm you were on of the people who mentioned the show a couple times right? Or was it someone else?
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
hybrid animals!!
got inspired by someone’s art on the internet for a crossover fanfic thing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @whoever else knows this TV show IDK
Ok so I loaded up my tablet looking for reference images for a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
