@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for the resources!
I come from a photographer’s family, so we have actually used Adobe PhotoShop for years. Unfortunately, the license went out of date and we got to find out why so many people grump about it. O.O
I’ve heard about ProCreate from a calligraphy site I follow too. I might look into it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Being an illustrator is one of my ambitions as well. I’ve never been commissioned to do anything yet. I did talk to one publishing company… but my art style did not fit the needs of the author they have…. (Once I have a few interior illustrations for my book that I am satisfied with, I will send them over to this company a…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my. Y’all are amazing.
I’m going to work through and comment in a bit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Ellette is out of town for the next two weeks, and I have family visiting this week (and I’ll be on vacation next week.) I would imagine that we’ll pick it back up on one of the following Saturdays, unless @savannah_grace2009 or someone else is interested in leading them while we’re gone. I don’t k…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh this is really cool! I have a lot more experience making art than selling it lol… I’ve done fun commissions for free and stuff, but nothing for sale. I use a Canon lide 300 which is like 70 bucks and it’s been great! It’s a lot better quality than the usual one on a printer, probably partially because it can scan for…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Is there going to be a call tomorrow?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for y’all as you travel and try to get things worked out.
We’ll miss you! 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
K, I don’t have a young Rory face claim, but this is him when he’s older, (about eighteen) it still gives you an idea of how he looks. He’s sixteen right now, 6’2″, but otherwise looks just about like this, though a little younger.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can post anything you want in the Art Sharing For All 😛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure thing!!! That would be so awesome if you did!
do you want a description or I could just post his face-claim right here.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you *hugs*
Awesome! XDXD Maaybe… *wants to say yes* I wouldn’t be against giving Rory a go, if you post a description in the art chat. I am very distracted with life stuff right now, but I would love to remember what he looks like, regardless of whether I draw him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
Okay, little UPDATE y’all.
We had a death in the family. (don’t worry, not someone I even met before. He was on my dad’s side of the family and they’re all messed up.) Anyhow, due to craziness and the fact that my dad is the only sane person on that sid…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That was incredible.🤣🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
He’s right about to counter-snipe the guy who shot him. And then make a big deal about how real snipers aim for the head and not the chest cause it’s a quicker kill.
not necessarily to be merciful (although I’m sure he’s gonna think of that now since he’s gone through it–bleeding pretty much to death after being shot twice is not something…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
A sketch of Sniper! One of my illustrations for my fanfic. Finished him today.
Drawing the rifle in the correct proportions to his body is annoying lol.

Fun fact: I tried my best to copy this directly from a panel in one of the official lore comics. I’d show it to you and ask how I did, but he’s got a bit more blood on him in the original and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhhh lol
- Load More
