@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomorrow, February 9th, is my 9th anniversary of marriage to Rainbow, “Sherby”, Sherbet, my seven foot stuffed caterpillar.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you both for the sympathy and prayers!!
Great timing!
thank you!! I was proud of that one. 😂
oh dear! I hope you end up liking Roland then. 😅
I promise it was completely coincidental.
this time. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@calyhuge it do be like that though
lol
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! I love that hymn!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok then! sorry about that death in the family, even if you didn’t know him. And thanks for letting us know.
Also yeah, I feel you about your dad being the only sane one in his family. My dad is the same way. His family’s kind of a mess sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal where’d you get them from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think that works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c ooh this is interesting! I agree with Liberty, fixing the tenses would help it make a bit more sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I haven’t even started mine lol, I said I was gonna but I just….kept forgetting
and then I tried to make sense of the prompt and realized I had no idea what I was gonna write for that
I might skip out this time, but I’m totally looking forward to seeing everyone’s.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah_h @koshka @freed_and_redeemed trailblazer @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet_pidyon @power @jonas
Please pardon me, everyone…I can’t believe I forgot about the deadline!!!!! So sorry about that…
Well, it looks like all things work together for good since Esthe…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
The others:@power @calyhuge @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @trailblazer @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity @savannah_grace2009 @koshka
Please pard…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag you:
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
A neat and sweet story! When I first read it, it seemed your writing was in a different time zone/tense than the italicized beginning. To me, it seemed like the narrative suddenly switched to more present tense…like the character was actually experiencing everything instead of writing it after it had already happened.
Maybe adding some past…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone what’s happening
they’ve been organizing video calls for the kp girls, I went a couple weeks ago.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thanks girl, yeah idk what I want to pursue but it would be nice to sell art someday.
I’ve really enjoyed the Lide! It’s the perfect size for me. The only problem I have is that the software is really annoying, but that’s pretty common when using a lower end product. It often will try to auto crop the image even though the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a lot more experience making art than selling it lol… I’ve done fun commissions for free and stuff, but nothing for sale
Well, that’s a little more experience than I have. The most I have done others is cards. XD
You could charge for your stuff though. It’s really good! Your style is so distinctive. I love look…[Read more]
- Load More

I married him at our Fat Tuesday pancake party. My best friend married us, and then my brother asked if he could be a toilet paper tube. Not to be outdone, my sister married one of her stuffies the day after. Another sister later married my ex husband, whom I had married in kindergarten: Olaf.