@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Would you like Dante and Alpha to interact? I can have him go back to their room. If not, that’s ok too :]
Sure. Sorry I haven’t been very active.
I’ll write something short with Alpha quick
Alpha
The scraping sound of blade to stone filled the room. Alpha carefully sharpened one of his knives, before stopping and checking the edge. D…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
One thing I’ve noticed is that you tend to use a lot of ellipses.
“Our house is full of ducks!!!!”
Ducks???👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Got back into drawing dragon-ified Star Wars characters. Here’s Grand Admiral Thrawn!
He’s based off the Deadly Nadder and Whispering Death dragons from How to Train Your Dragon. Whisperchiss (I often name my alien dragon species basing off a combination of the HTTYD dragon species name and the Star Wars alien’s name) are tunneling dragons and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow here ya go, I finished the illustration a day or two ago!

Old Hunter is based off a copperhead snake! He has a scar cutting under his right eye, across his nose, and then just stopping over his left one, and probably a couple smaller scars on the left side of his face. I tried to make him look Sniper-like but still be his own…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins you’re welcome!!!
and yep! should be done and posted later today.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you so much!! I’ve been working on that a lot, and also did a slight redesign for Leo, which I’m happy with so far!
also I’d love to see your new dragon art!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Your welcome, and that would be so cool, it would add even more depth to Huntress and that point in the story.
dangggggg that’s a superb idea, I’m gonna go add that now
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the scar on Leo’s face, and the shading is AMAZING.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh man that art looks awesome!! I love it!
nahh it’s something different, although I did adapt many of my concepts for the dragons and the sci-fi galaxy concept into it.
I did do some Star Wars dragon art today though! I gotta finish the background before I post it though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! I approved it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to be able to submit something!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol.
Me too lolllllll
I’d probably react the exact same way in that situation haha.
what is it about them that we Americans find so fascinating??
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h sorry for basically spamming you with art 😅
id love to see the art you did! What is your fanfic about? Is it the dragon one or something different?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, one thing I just thought of; we don’t really care about the characters’ families since we haven’t met them yet. Maybe it would be a good idea to lengthen the first chapter by showing Jack and Elina getting home and seeing their parents and siblings.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
This chapter does a good job building up the suspense! The only thing I would say is yeah, Ellette has a point. These girls seem to be so mean for no real reason that I can guess at yet. It makes them feel flatter, rather than like actual people who have motives and stuff for their actions. Their ultimate goal, especially in a…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry, I have to send them separately or it won’t send

-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

- Load More
