@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yess another school rp meme to add to my collection hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dante
Dante stared at the knife for a long moment, not responding. It stabbed through his coat sleeve, pinning it to the door. Once his heartbeat slowed back down, he let out a deep breath and pulled out the knife.
“Nah, just nicked me,” he said, casually handing it back to Alpha.
He then took off his coat, showing the shallow cut on his…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I spend valentine’s day alone (with my family obviously but other than that).
Lol, same. And I don’t care either, because if I had a boyfriend, I’d have to buy him a present, and I’d rather have the money.
Except for my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago. We’re still together.XD -
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
There’s actually a reason Silvanis acts this way. Maybe Sniper will figure it out sometime. It’d be funny to see what he would say XD.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
me: I spend valentine’s day alone (with my family obviously but other than that).
also me: and I literally don’t care cause who needs guys when you have coal veins in minecraft?
me: also one of those youtube playlists on with a background image of Sniper chilling in his van
me: but mostly the coal
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@smiley wowwww that was great!!
And also I had a thought and now I can’t help but cry a little, it started with where this series would be during the blip but then I kind of thought that Thanos and the Christian elements didn’t really blend so instead I’m working on a different idea (would love to hear any thoughts if yall have them) but basic…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow Ooh, mysterious! although, for some reason, that exact situation (of being the only one still existing in the whole town) is like my worst nightmare. Sometimes my family will all be quietly doing whatever they’re doing–my parents outside doing yard work, my brother in his room playing a video game or sorting his stuffed manatees–and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae lolll Silvanis and Fairy are worse than Huntress and Sniper.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!!!! I might draw him again soon, go into more detail on his face and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHAHAHA LOLLLLLL
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I would love to see it!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
“WHAT’S HAPPENING?”-Tacky
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have three new chapters!!! Guys this fanfic is literally so much fun to write and I have so manyyyyyyyyyy scene ideas for this fanfic and I don’t know how I’ll fit them all in
The O’Malley series by Dee Henderson has been a huge inspiration (it’s a Christian series that I highly recomme…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicles22
Silvanis and Fairy
Fairy smiled. She loved hearing everyone sing. She turned to Silvanis who was sitting beside her. “Isn’t it wonderful? I love hearing all the different songs!”
“Wonderful, no. Interesting, yes,” He replied.
Fairy elbowed him. “It is wonderful! Everyone…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will answer your audience questions in a few days when I have time. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think me and shadow are the only people on here who write anything creepy… 😂
You’re not the only ones. My Lovedream project is sci-fi fantasy mixed with horror, or something like that.
I’m following along! And I’ll answer any group questions you post; for now, I’ll stay quiet. *Ninja reads*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

- Load More
