@esther-c
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Please tag me for chapters! I want the car on Easton’s board sooo bad, but in pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*gaspeth* how could you not tag me when you shared that link!!!!!
Oh man girl!! You could totally do this and make good money!I’m opening a publishing house right now. (Shush, this isn’t public info yet) *says me as I post this online*
anyways, I have an editor and cover artist working for me and I would totally love to hoo…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
your art is really good! I feel like you’re getting better and better!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
way better!! I love how the mom and dad are actually noticing their kids and are not just obvious adults who need the teens to “enlighten” them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha you were brave then!
Me, I don’t know if my parents would particularly find it funny if I even joked I was married to a fictional character, especially considering my extreme aversion to marrying in real life. So admiring you-know-who from afar is what I decided to settle for.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
that was insanely funny!! I needed to laugh today.
I’m so depressed. 😔@grcr
it’s slow because I’m gone and KP totally only has anything interesting when I’m active. 🤣🤣🤣just kidding. 😜
that’s cute. I got a way better match. I married Eomere when I was 13. I was Faramir’s secret sister that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!!! @koshka @elishavet-elroi @theshadow and I were discussing this on one of the video calls a few weeks ago, and we made a list of possible questions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
why not.
I’m in! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator sherby! Lol that’s cute.
The things you do when you’re seven. When I was seven I assigned alternate names to my family based off the constellations (I was going through a space phase XD)@grcr yeah sometimes it’s like that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m in, let’s do it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😊 It would be nice to have fresh discussions every week, because sometimes people want to have fun conversations, but don’t know where to start.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I am not sure 😅 and I don’t know if that would make it better or worse 😂
Me neither lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t mind! That might be cool.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sure you would do great. I’m game if everyone else is!
-
whaley started the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, Topic of the Week! Do we want to start it up again somehow? Please discuss here – if you want it to come back, or if you have any strong opinions about how it should be revitalized.
I’m hesitant to take Kathleen’s job. However, I have plenty of ideas of my own, and would be delighted to do it myself. If this becomes the game plan, I am eager…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
His name is Rainbow Sherbet, but he just goes by Sherby. I was seven.
Yeah, it’s from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
I’m sick, so I’m kind of just stalking right now because I don’t have the energy to post much.
whopper, whopper, whopper, whopper
junior, double, triple whopperAT BK, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. YOU RULE!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c yessss
I can do several voices myself, but I’m a girl and most of my main characters are guys so…..
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Read and lead rhyme, and read and lead rhyme, but read and lead don’t rhyme and neither do read and lead.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*red-faced with embarrassment* Just forget what I said above.
- Load More

LOL I love that! XD XD
I stared at this for an embarrassing amount of time before it made sense XD