@esther-c
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Stepheroni and Cheese started the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @liberty @loopylin @keilah-h @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @trailblazer @smiley @the_lost-journal @esther-c (Please tag other people if you want…I probably forgot someone lol)
So.
This is a very interesting topic. Why, you ask?
Because I’m about to ask you a…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m a little late to the party, but I’ll help!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
🥰
Thanks! It’s my first…and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. After thinking about it, though, I think I will add some pictures and edit some of the words. Guy has two sides of himself. and the board doesn’t really show the second side of him…so I’m thinking of updating it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
The blurb looks great! Very intriguing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Nice board!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I use Pinterest or simply type what I want into a search engine and click “Images”.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry…I looked for the Susan story but couldn’t find it. I found some others, but none of them compared to the one I read. It was short, but very beautiful, sweet, and Christian.
If you like, I can retell what I remember of the story.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooh…we’re getting to see a little bit of Leon’s past!
So wait, are the only people at that place students? I don’t see much mention of villagers during that winter season. If there were villagers, did they move into the University as well?
Is their inn connected to the University? Because in that deep of snow… amid a b…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Me too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty ooooh I love those kinds of stories!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle (In case you were wondering about Guy as well)
Here’s somewhat of a summary:
A man searching for redemption from his past…
A band of outlaws trying to make a difference…
A land twisted and poisoned by its cold-hearted rulers…
Guy is a young man living with a deep inner…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks!
@whalekeeper lol yeah
also tbh I mostly use references of the actual character I’m drawing. I just yoink ‘em off google images (obviously with the safe search function on)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!! Those are awesome!
I don’t use references really. Unless it’s for outfits……….
Nice!! I like it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m working on them right now actually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone
Where does everyone get their photo references for practice? I used Pinterest for the art on the last page, but I’m wondering if there’s a better source…?
Pinterest has lots of stuff, I’m just curious. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! I like their expressions too, I don’t know what they’re talking about but it seems to be serious.
yep I use Procreate a TON. All the digital drawings/edits I’ve posted are from there.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the expressions! Looks like you use Procreate too, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
