@esther-c
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Leon!!! I didn’t think you would kill him!!
I didn’t feel like the overseers punishing Leon instead of Ian was unrealistic. However, I’m starting to wonder what Ian did to deserve it. I know they’d had their eyes on him, but all he did was trip, right?
Julian’s scene was good too. I liked how it started raining and they were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle So Leon’s life was spared! I’m interested to see where this is going, then.
And Julian’s fire incident was a sad thing, but it’s true that such a thing happens. Even here in America we have the occasional church shootout or similar incident. Haven’t heard of church arson much (here in the US anyway) but it’s entirely possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying too. It’s just horrible that such a thing happened.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!
Great, thank you!! What made you guess that?
You’re right xD -
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 that’s a great message!!
what are the crystals for btw? Are they just like “badges” of some kind, or do they have a deeper meaning?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry. Praying for them 🙏
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sniff*
That’s beautiful. I love how realistic his theme is. I wish more books addressed the need to love God first. Knowing God is the deepest, innate need of us humans. But it’s too easy to see that on paper and not draw it out in real life.
What really crushes me about the situation he’s in right now, is that when he sees…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh! I like this question because…it actually depends on WHERE I ended up XD
Basically my world is just that- a WORLD
Kinda like earth, it has a VAST majority if different kingdoms, countries, lands, etc, so like…I may survive great in one place but elsewhere? NOPE XD
So like Cirque? PSH I guess it depends on who is ruling it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But November is my loving baby. He holds so much love in his heart and he just wants the same love. (in fact when my babies receive their “crystals” representing their God-given gifting, November’s actually IS love.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon bruh SOOOB thank you for your words because that is the exact emotion I am trying to portray. and while it’s heartbreaking that is exactly what is happening…
My books do deal with some deep heavy themes…they do have their lighthearted moments though don’t worry! But…the world is a dark place, and my goal has always been…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ok. You about made me cry.
That is so sad. I can see November’s motives so clearly that it’s painful, because it’s just… So true, and yet so, so wrong. Riven is using the truth to tell a lie. And poor, sweet November is caught in the middle. Riven using affection to manipulate November breaks my reader-heart.
I could pound…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I do want to hear their sides. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Snake’s teeth. (in case you don’t know, that’s an expression of surprise or shock in my dragon stories. It doesn’t have much to do with real snakes and is actually referencing the ancient Icewraith king)
I hate despicable human garbage like whoever did that
Me too. Especially misconduct in that regard. Sins like murder and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Paisley’s crying? Now I feel bad…sort of. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your characters can run into one of mine. ^
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
Ryla watched at Liko returned to his work. Great. Now she had to talk to more people. Not really sure where she was going, she wandered down a nearby hallway. Maybe no one would talk to her. She couldn’t decide whether that would be good or bad.
Vyette
Vyette pulled her schedule out of her bag. Her first subject was Foreign Literature. She…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! No I haven’t!!
- Load More
