@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! It sounds intriguing! Squirrel stories are always so much fun! So, I’m assuming something terrible happened between the squirrels and ducks?
-
Liberty replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I do write animal stories.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
You write animal stories, right? (If I tagged the wrong people by accident, sorry)
This seems like your forte.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
😊
Your boards helped me a lot!
What do you think about him? What do you think he is like?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Totally okay!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore @ellette-giselle
Here is my next board! What do you think? Any thoughts about Kyler?

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
XD Oh Andrew, I forgot to tell you it will be a Foreign Cultures study.
Marcel
Hugo brushed himself off and strode briskly away, probably to join his original group. He was, for the most part, unperturbed – aside from looking paler than usual.
“How…“ Marcel shook his confusion off. He rubbe…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Your house is still standing I hope?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
one vote for everyone would be better than two for everyone, since with two there’s more likely to be a tie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Guys can we just use one vote each? Idk how you’re counting it @rae but it seems like it might be kind of confusing if some people are voting twice and others once. I know its hard to pick but I think we should have a system lol, what do you guys think? Or we could all have two votes, but that’s a little complicated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
One vote D
One vote A
Two votes B
and Three votes C
We are doing the 10 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes) challenge! Choose whichever time you’d personally prefer to do and do it. Just when you post your art, specify which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to ask for prayer. I woke up this morning with a really bad stomach ache, but it went away after a little bit on its own. It returned while at crew tonight, and got so bad that I couldn’t straighten myself because it hurt too much. I sat in the car for a while and took some medicine, it got better but has been a dull ache since then…[Read more]
- Load More
