@esther-c
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Got it, thanks! Alright, it seems like we’re going to be missing some people either way 🙁. We’ll probably just have to pick the one that will be able to support the most people.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s great!! 🤗🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle they made a 2nd movie that had that part of his life in it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Come summer, Friday afternoons should work.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out. Friday afternoons can be busy, so I’m not sure if I could make it then, and almost certainly not on Good Friday.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Oohh, okay. Elishavet has a good idea. We could always try for a Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. Maybe I should set up a poll.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I like it!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I am interested! April will be really busy, but if I can join, I’ll tell you. Whatever we do, I should be able to join on Saturday mornings or early Friday afternoons.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Squirrelies! I love the fluffies. They are very intelligent. Unimaginative people completely discredit them. I think some of your rogue squirrels are running a gang in our town. XD The initiation rites include darting between the wheels of a car.
(@rae You definitely tagged the right people. 🙂 )
As for feedback, the idea is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Ugh, moving.😖 I’ll be praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
NOT THE 19TH. I’m not sure if we have anything going on on the 26th, but the 19th is Holy Saturday and we’re really busy with Easter preparations that day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae How are you doing? Is your stomach feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
