@esther-c
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually yes, thx for asking.
I haven’t had beef in a while, but my Lymes has been bothering me in other ways since then. We talked to the doctor yesterday (that was when we could make the appointment) and she ordered some blood tests, so we need to schedule and do that. Hopefully that clears up exactly what’s happening, as she only…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Oh, whoops. I didn’t realize that I forgot to write out what it said XD
It was just Felicity asking why he didn’t tell her that Brea was here. Not super important lol
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Alrighty. *rubs hands together*
Looks fine to me! XD
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Also, Lois’s question reminded me of a part of Viktor’s character I completely forgot. XD
Viktor
This mineral left a husky, gray streak on the plate. Viktor passed the plate to Lois and reached for the second mineral.
It…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Random question! Anyone else watch the new How to Train Your Dragon movie? I thought it was really good. Not quite better than the original, but they didn’t butcher it either (something Disney keeps doing with their recent remakes)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae thanks!
His team calls him Jon. Technically it’s from his middle name, cause his first name is Alex, and one of his teammates shares that name, so he insisted on them calling him by his middle name so that it’d be less confusing.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator oh man that sucks. Yeah, I’ll be praying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Here he is:

He gets his talons and tail from his father, but his stripes and markings are from her. They also both have the ability to camouflage like chameleons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks! Had a lot of fun messing around with the options to get something that matched my drawings of the character.
I actually used the site to finalize the design of another character, her son and the protagonist of one of the sequels of her story. I’ve had ideas for him in my mind for a while, but never really had a s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
23-24!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
“Do you want me to take him back?”
Imma just say they said yes, but they’re sad about it. don’t know how to rp that in before Fel and Chase show up sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Melissa
“Not really. Maybe a supervillain?” Mel shrugged. “I have this.” She held up her stick. “And my garden shears. You can have the stick if you want. I was pretending it was a sword earlier. It’s a good stick.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Wow I really put myself at the center of this rp didn’t I lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I remember nothing from science class except stressful lectures so sorry if this is inaccurate lol
Lois
Lois shrugged in response to the question. He took off his glasses and replaced them with the safety goggles. Then he squinted down at the instruction sheet for the experiment. The words blurred into incoherent…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I typed an RP forever ago, but I forgot to submit it…*facepalm*
Ayla
Funny? “Elizabethan English is dignified,” I informed Mel. “But I can talk normally too.” She had a flashlight. Smart. “I’m Ayla. Do you have a weapon by any chance? I want a sword but my parents don’t trust me.” I glanced around at the tunnels. “Have you run into…[Read more]
- Load More

