@esther-c
Active 6 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
Some highlights from my out-of-context quotes folder:
“It’s not road rage. It’s just regular rage.”
“This is why you don’t let your kids play Minecraft, kids.”
“HE’S DOING HIS BOBNESS!”
“That guy’s face is a normal face.”
“What if you believe in terrible stuff? What if you believe in… Santa?”
“I know I’m amazing, but you can be amazing, to…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
the Dante one, LOL!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore I can’t wait to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c Thank you!
@anyone My brother has been feeling a lot better, and he just got the all-clear from his surgeon yesterday. 🙌 Thanks for your prayers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m ordering three more helpings from each of you with a side of french fries and a milkshake. And make it quick.
Luckily for you, I should have two characters done by today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thank you!! The sandpiper was one of my favorites too.
@whalekeeper lol
it’s 10 am where I’m at and you’re making me want a milkshake…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper lol, that’s reasonable if you don’t want to spoil it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
weird little writing prompt that randomly appeared in my brain last night and made me cry cause of how sad it was:
so anyone who’s seen Infinity War and/or Endgame remembers that planet where they get the soul stone from, where someone has to die in order for the other to get it?
pick two of your closest characters. Could be siblings, could…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
The soundtrack is epic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
I just watched The Blues Brothers for my brother’s birthday and it was hilarious. I want to watch it again. XD ‘
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m so annoyed with Hallie right now. I get where she’s coming from, but still. 😒 So Katrina’s parents died with Antonio’s…I did not expect that. It explains why she’s so opposed to God. I love that scene at the end with Easton and Ruby. It’s adorable.🥰
How could they sit here, eating Tyler’s favorite meal, without him eating with t…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
They’re cute! The bus one is really good, but I also really like seeing how you did the shadows on the manatee, the color gradient in the beach one, and the sandpiper is just cute. I love birds, and the abstract/loose style you used fits. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
How does she disappear without glitter or a handy window? I…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol. Hey, it works. XD
Viktor
“Fights?” It took most of a second for the word to sort itself out into memory. “Maybe if I was frustrated and just wanted to yell at someone who would not cause trouble with our case worker. But it was nice to have someone who agreed with me. I argued more with my sisters.”
Viktor grinned good…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ll try to check one more time after lunch before we take off, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.
- Load More
