-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I watched the video. It’s pretty funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, writing stories about me again huh?
…I’m just kiddin’ 😛 I loved this! <3
pulled a cliff-hanger too……:)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing This is so WONDER-ful! XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh, I feel you. I’ve struggled with this a bit myself. 🙂
The first names that came to mind: Leslie (both), Dara (girl), Parker (boy), Delphine (girl), Red (both), Marcus (boy), Georgia (girl).
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid started the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Two years ago today I saw the words Not a member yet? Join HERE after having stalked this website for a week or so. I heard about Kingdom Pen from my sister, but I really had no interest in joining…until I did. 🙂
I’d been needing and wanting a place to grow as a young writer. And I cannot even put into words how much this crazy place has ai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you. I got six and a half hours of sleep. 😛
Wait, where do you live?! you said you were international…
Wait and SEEEEE!
@gh24682468999 Well, #1: I was tired, and #2: Practically no one except Jenna was in it. That’s what makes it boring. The ending is exciting. XP
I shall post the next part probably this w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Five: The Cart at the Edge of the Forest
“Wild troll-things?” Jenna wondered to herself as she soared on Kai’s back through the night.
***
Several minutes later, she was at the edge of the Vivid Green forest, the largest wood on the island. The ankle-high grass shone white under the radiant, full moon (whic…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries posting fifth part for the third time* *fails* AAAARGH! SPAM FILTER, WHY!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! So do I *smirks back*
@ingridrd Thanks so much!! No worries about being late 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Court is called to order!
NO! No, no, no, no, no, no…. That was a terrible pun! X’D
Nice job, Catwing! One question: Who is “Hans?”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Good night
@seekjustice @rochellaine Sadly I have to sleep now. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well I’m doing math. Hopefully I’ll be writing soon.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I was telling them good night. I’m still here working on the next part.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Firebird doesn’t listen to me. I fight for inches… :*(
This one is being nice right now. And I posted by the way.
Good night -
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, @kaya-young, I’m signing off and heading to bed
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I realized I left this project too long… So here’s the next part.
I split it so it is shorter. :3 *shrug*Part Five
Tennis CourtCatwing had been attempting to run after them on the ground, but for whatever reason her feet weren’t touching the ground as she ran. Looking over at Snapper, she realized some flying and walking rule had been r…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, you too. do you know your MBTI?
@catwing, how come you get the nice stories? mine never do what i say
- Load More
