-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Hesh looked down at the two people before him. They seemed but children, albeit with an odd taste in clothing. What in the world were those disks? Quickly he got into character— they were already suspicious.
“Hello,” he smiled carefully. “Are you new transfers too? I’ll admit I feel a bit… out of place. I’m sure that will be remedied when…[Read more] -
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! The main reason he is not very developed yet is because I made him up last week…
Speaking of thieves… have you read A Face Like Glass by Francis Hardinge? The character called the Kleptomancer is a pretty cool thief.
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! He is probably working on a job in the castle, but as he is a little tired that day, he doesn’t notice them enter the —treasure chamber maybe?— and rappels from the ceiling right in front of them! (Cue ridiculous + cheesy lines) (“Ummmmmm…. Sorry to drop in on you like this… I have a perfectly reasonable reason for hanging from the ceiling…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Well, I am not quite sure. Probably in his 30’s because it would take him some time to acquire all of his skills.
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm… that could be fun! Which of your characters? From what I understand, your characters are sic-fi (is this correct?). This would make the meeting even more interesting, since Hesh is from a fantasy world!
-
ET replied to the topic Thinking alone vs talking with others. Which gives you more story ideas? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 5 months ago
Generally I get more ideas from thinking alone, but sometimes a sibling says something, or something comes up in conversation which launches a whole new train of thought, which I then develop by thinking alone.
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Wow! This sounds fun…
What character should I enter? A villain? Ooh! I have a new character, Hesh Conlannen, I am not sure if he is a villain or not… all I know is that he intrigues me.
Hesh Conlannen: Master thief. Tall and thin with a crooked nose and an eye patch. Currently very undeveloped. I think he is just entering the castle through the…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I’m new to Kingdom Pen. I LOVE worldbuilding! I have a great fantasy world I am working on which I love, cannot describe to others yet, and used to be two different worlds until I realized they were meant to be one world. A large part of my worldbuilding comes from dreams, random ideas, and bit of books I’ve read which have morphed. All the…[Read more]
-
ET changed their profile picture 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
No worries! It’s all good!
Yes, I tend to write when I have nowhere to put my emotions lol (And I have a lot of them!)
Hmm… I don’t know if you would call it unsupportive. Definitely they don’t read my work or anything, but that is partially my fault. (Although, I don’t think anyone of them would want to read it anyway…) They don’t look down…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Unsung replied to the topic I technically count as new in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Lol, yes, I forgot to mention I would use someone else for the photoshoot; I would be the photographer and director XD
(That’s cool!) Yeah, that’s fun! and a lot of forums, too! I love writing so much! 😀
-
Denali Christianson and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Denali Christianson and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Accctualllyyy I take that back I’m going to sleep and I will REPOST IN THE MORNING *glares pointedly at KP*
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
OHHHH MY GOSH KP IS WORSE THAN STORY EMBERS! THAT’S TWO POSTS IN ONE NIGHT!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ohhh well
Hold on I’M WORKING ON IT XD
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
IT’S FINE I prolly wouldn’t have seen it cuz I was so busy with my personal vendetta against KP… XD
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOUUUU LOL NOW WE GET BOTH EDITIONS LOLLL
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Okayyyy excuse me while I painstakingly redo that post that KP so RUDELY CONSUMED XD
I FEEL SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW XD
@elishavet-pidyong
I know, right? There is such a difference. It’s really funny now, though, because I’m like,” Wow, I thought that was an insult, but now I see it’s a compliment that is of all things…
- Load More
