-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm… That’s a good point.
I would maybe try to write down your ideas for your current WIP and think of some scenes you’ll be excited to write after Nano. It’ll probably be hard to get back in the momentum for the first day, but after you’re writing it again it’ll probably get easier.
I’ll be interested to see what other people say…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Did your mentor give you any suggestions? Because I think that it’s not good to only give negative feedback without any positive feedback or suggestions on how to fix the negative feedback.
That’s what gets a little frustrating with him. He finds flaws, and he tells me what they are but never tells me exactly how to fix them. If he doe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh I love those!!!! I think my favorite is the one where “snake walks in”. Or “Ellis when Flaz starts talking”. Or when Zahlin talks. Those ones made me laugh XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. You ever get that feeling where you want to grab your laptop and delete everything you’ve ever written and chuck it across the room?
yeah. That’s the mood I’m in.
I got an email today from a mentor that read my writing. He gives good advice…but often leaves me with a feeling of hopelessness for my WIP. Right…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
….lose their sense of smell, therefore they become immune to said scent…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I have to go. I might be on tomorrow. Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know! I’m so sad I missed the line about “swiss cheese” lol that was great
And Flaz is hilarious, how he drives every person he meets insane!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow! Thanks, that helps a lot XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic changing handle? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic changing handle? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
As far as I know you would have to create a new account. But maybe there’s a way around it? @freedomwriter76 or whalekeeper might know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry guys, I haven’t been on a ton. I’ve been really, really busy!
Can someone give me a quick recap?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know she’s in a corner, but what exactly do I need to give her POV on?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @acancello @esther-c @rae @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
WHAT IS GOING ON?? I am confuzzled
can someone give me a recap, lol
Where is Ottoline? What do I need to write her doing?
Sorry, I’ve been really busy with volleyball tournaments and haven’t had time to be on.
Can someone help me XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Just over 16k. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s still exciting for me XD
That is cute! I’ve never heard that before but I’m sure we’re similar lol. Have you ever taken the Enneagram? I’m a 5 on there but I don’t know what my wing is, lol.
Awesome! Oh, lol. So for cello, are you still learning all the same songs? The first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I understand some of this. I’ve never read HP because of the witchcraft, so I didn’t notice a ton of that stuff…. except for I knew there were houses in HP so I thought the whole Exillium splitting into groups thing seemed like she was copying a little.
Yeah, Sophie is annoying sometimes. In the later books there is more…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops @scripter-of-kingdoms got your tag wrong!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
Hey!! Nice to meet you, it’s cool you’re back! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler and teenage girl, sci fi/dystopian writer, and violinist!
Congratulations on finishing three novels! That’s amazing! I’m about a quarter through my first actual novel (I’ve had lots of projects before, but never got more than a few chapters…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Looks good!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only drawback is…it leaves painful headaches for the “victim”…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, she could’ve had a crush before her family moved… but I didn’t think that far back lol. It doesn’t really matter for the sake of the story though. I’ll try to update this again soon.
Well, it’s the first in the story XD
- Load More
