-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And I made another one for Sef!!! <333

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I made a new board for Neveah and I love it SO MUCH!!!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
She thought for a moment. “I think I remember that…is that why Chase left?”
“Yeah,” Fynn looked down at the floor.
“Well,” Liv began, “I’m not sure how to say this.”
“Oh,” Fynn said, the color draining from his face. “It’s that bad?”
Liv laughed. “No, I just don’t know how to say it…Okay, so if I know Callista, she’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had disappeared a while ago. I absolutely love how you described Sef missing him, but I do th…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“It depends…” Liv pursed her lips. “Like, it depends on what mood we’re in to begin with, and it also depends on what exactly the person says. Like, do you have an example?” She laughed a little at the strangeness of their conversation.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Look, I never wanted to make you feel like you were less capable of handling criticism than the rest of us. My points about God and self-publishing were more directed towards everyone on the thread, but even so, I got hung up on the details and misunderstood you. That was my fault, not yours, and I apologize ❤️
I’m sorry I made you f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummmmm……that’s like one of my nightmares…like my biggest fear is evil scientists experimenting on me!!!! (
I know, I read too much lol)Maybe you could tie into the machine factor with your title? Idk. I’m also pretty bad at coming up with names XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Also, is there a connection between CHIME and the whole moon situation, or no? Because you might not want to name the book something related to the moon if it doesn’t really come up in the book. Does that make sense? Basically, if the power shortage thing is just the setting of the story and doesn’t really have anything to do…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello
Yep! I don’t think it’s unrealistic that scientists would try to launch something into space to collect energy, although I don’t really know how sunlight and energy works out there. @thearcaneaxiom might have some better suggestions. (Sorry if you’ve already been on this topic, I don’t remember.) -
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, got it. So it harvests energy from the sun (maybe because it’s slightly close to the sun than the earth is?).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine! I understand, life gets busy! 🙂 No rush!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So, where does the moon get the energy from? And why wouldn’t it just be like, a satellite or something? What’s special about a moon?
I’m thinking maybe something with Lunar in the title? Lunar Overload..?
I kinda think Eclipse would be interesting, because it references the moon and basically, they’re having an electricity…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Those are good points! I’m using the You version app, but I might check out the Bible project app! I don’t really have too much to add, but I enjoyed reading what you guys thought!
- Load More
