-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my emails is inkedbycorvuss@gmail.com. It’s new so hopefully I remember to check it lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for all the tags and info Rae! I appreciate it!
I’ll have to look into rejoining the character castle. I think my old group has probably dissolved lol.
Great! Wyoh is such a pain XD
XD wow that sounds like chaos.
Hi! Nice to meet you, I go by Min around here.
I have a post that introduces me if you want to look at it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, he’s only set fire to one room so far, plus he put out the fire, so that’s points for him,
which he needs so that he can get back into the positives. -
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
New people: Andrew ( @raxforge ), Kefa ( @the_lost-journal ), Ellette ( @ellette-giselle ), Linus ( @Linus-smallprint ), Shadow ( @theshadow ), Liberty ( @liberty ), Ducktator ( @theducktator )
I’ll let them introduce themselves if they so wish.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my younger brothers, younger by 18 months, is taller than me. People keep mistaking him for the oldest. I wish I could say that I was over it, but I’m still annoyed.
And short. I’m probably going to be the shortest one of my siblings.😞 -
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @whoever
I’m sorry, I have a headache so for whatever reason I thought of you three and after that my mind went blank.
I’m asking for prayer because I just fainted this evening. We think it’s because I was dehydrated but we don’t know for sure. Just prayer that it was that I wasn’t drinking enough and not…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not opossums! They DO NOT deserve any respect at all!
Okay not opossums, but at least kangaroos and koalas.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! I’m liking the Marvel drawings. The others are great too, but y’know, I’m not as familiar with them cause they’re your original characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll the green ember one!!
oh and yes….I think “oh, there certainly aren’t THAT kind of people in the world” and then I take one look at the internet and am like “yep, there are, and they’re worse than I imagined”
I’m glad there are nice sites like here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooof
worse than Twilight????
Somehow I thought that was nearly impossible to do without sacrificing all that makes a story. I mean like twilight has all that stuff, but a few of the story concepts are almost salvageable if they were in a completely different, better written story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!!! Those are some great drawings!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You have an older brother!! I’m so envious! I always wanted an older brother.
Yeah. We’re pretty close. Sometimes people even think we’re twins (or boyfriend and girlfriend as has happened before. That was very awkward) He’s a year and a half older than me. I also have two little brothers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
and what’s worse is when they attack the chicken coop after eggs and chicks, the protective hens are killed, but not eaten so it’s an icky sight.
My big brother was with me (Caleb. I used to call him by Cgecko on here but since Andrew knows him I didn’t want to have to explain) and he read your story about your brother’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah yes. The Fowlers. A. D. Smith could write a whole joke book for them.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
All right, Ellette, here you go. Getting close to 3,000 words of feedback for you here. Please let me know if anything doesn’t make sense or if the link is not working for you. I haven’t proofread this too carefully, so there may be some questionable grammar mistakes.
- Load More


Wonderful! I’m sending you an email right this minute.