-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Master Ruan
A sharp sound came from higher up on the staircase. The sound of something striking the stone wall.
The few boys at the base of the staircase hushed. Above them stood Master Ruan. A gaunt-faced man, Ruan had silver hair and a thin beard that shone in the light. He quietly brought his hand back to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I’m tempted to get Wolfgang in trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Yes, it turned out well! It boiled quicker than expected, so I was worried creating a grainy texture, but it seems smooth enough. It’s rich so it’ll last us a while.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Then here’s the link to the homeschoolers recipe: h ttps://store.homeschoolinthewoods.com/blogs/words-from-the-woods/how-to-make-mead
I’m wondering if there would be a way to making it like switchel or kombucha, so it would be fizzy like it appears to be in its poisonous (alcohol) form. Some natural carbonation…. But anyway,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
*Serves you a digital square of fudge* Here. What do you think?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
It seems to have!
For
aestheticpractical reasons, I’ve decided that Wilhelm was in a back passage before. I’m guessing this is something like a statement staircase.Wilhelm
“I have never done it before. We don’t have them like this back home.” He laughed a little, despite himself. “I was going to my rooms, but I don’t mind…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
“No.” Wilhelm had to smile a bit. Now that his head had slowed its spin to something manageable, he felt he could be honest on that part. “A bit battered and off balance, but nothing dreadful. I’ll be better in a moment.”
He glanced back down the stairs. He wasn’t as tired as before. Fear always did wake him up. He grinned.
“I…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I am reliving my most recent tumble down a flight of stairs. Unfortunately for me, I was wearing slippery socks. XD The RP is hilarious, but I could smack Wolfgang.
Wilhelm
“Forgiven. I am Wilhelm Kemp.” Somehow the Esquire of the Order of Enlighted Ones did not want to attach itself to his name at the moment. He felt he did…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Awesome!
Wilhelm
He heard the footsteps, much too rapid for this time of evening. He spun on the stair, catching the banister in one hand to keep his balance as he looked behind him. It was that hold on the banister that saved him.
A young giant hurtled into him. The two boys went crashing back onto the stairs, Wilhelm…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I’m good with Wilhelm meeting him. Wilhelm is headed for his room currently, so that works pretty well.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I’m good with that
*Looks at you* Do you want Wilhelm to meet Ellette’s character? Wilhelm is more of a main character than Rem is
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Like Whaley said, there aren’t rules for introducing. I literally had my guy lose himself in the stairwell. Whatever you think will get your character into the plot/show his personality.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Hehehe. Well, you have been getting to know them…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
Glad you’re back! *welcome hugs*
Best thing I’ve heard all day. lolololol
Lol. In his defense, he got forced into an awkward social situation. XD
Please do! I shall look forward to meeting him.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
I would tremble in my boots if I was working for LeQroi. Never has there been a chef with more passion for his art.
Best thing I’ve heard all day. lolololol
I know, right?
I finally got back on to KP after it not letting me sign in for forever. it’s so glitchy right now
Oof, yeah. Sometimes I can’t get in for a few hou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLL SO REAL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle Real. So real.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Request taken! I’ve actually done both before, (separate portraits) but my style has developed a bit since then. They deserve a revisit. Plus I haven’t tried drawing a couple before. This could be fun. (I actually had an idea for a comic of them a few days ago, but comics are usually too much for me. XD I’ll see what I can do…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @power @ellette-giselle
*bows*
Thank you, thank you. I am glad it sparkled joyness.
Is there a character you all would like to see drawn? From whatever literature has been on your mind recently, LotR, Green Ember, WFS, the Boxcar Children, etc. The inspo would be fun.
I will say, I’ve been intending to do Denethor too, since my…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@hybridlore @rae @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @esther-c
Thank you for the sympathy <3 I appreciate it
- Load More
