-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ah! That would be fun!
I’ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y’all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I…. Have a thought.
I have a character I would like to explore… Like Ari, he belongs to that world’s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he’s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his “story” begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol! Thought so, but it’s ok.
*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.
ahhh makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline
Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
:29
I wrote half a paragraph.
Better than nothin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Gonna write something, hopefully. Or just maybe stare at a blank screen.
:45
- Load More
