-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
Your thoughts make sense, don’t worry.
Instead of just fighting them like a soldier would, a Protector is meant to learn every type of monster, every strategy, every venom, every poison, every antidote. They are meant to study behaviors and take notes on them. All in hopes of not only saving lives, but finding a way to stop the monsters fo…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I already have another change to that character chart. Moth’s love interest is canonical now so I should put “single, until [insert info]”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Firstly, you just made me squeak in joy and turn my normal perch into a gollum-esq crouch. XD
*Crouches and squawks* RELATaBLE
Unfortunately for him, she’s a little boy crazy and loves the whole situation a little too much. He would not mind if it weren’t that she gets on his last nerve on purpose. He has to be chivilarous, so s…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Awww no. I don’t like emotional turmoil. I shall send you virtual cookie. *sends cookie*
I think I’m having dramatic mood swings today because every time someone has messaged me or posted in the past hour, I start laughing hysterically. Very different from how I was a few hours ago. XD *Munches on cookie*
Yeaaah. I’ve been build…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Firstly, you just made me squeak in joy and turn my normal perch into a gollum-esq crouch. XD
I shall answer thy lovely observations as best I can…
1. Great question! Unfortunately, I don’t know much about her. That was one of the undeveloped part of the story…. They have been betrothed for about two years. It was arranged by…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
They aren’t going to survive long without that mysterious Protector, I’m guessing.
I mean, obviously they have soldiers and guards, but yes, most of the soldiers are just young men who do the work because the pay is actually decent, but otherwise obviously would rather not fight monsters XD. The Protector is a delegation not rec…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Also, those arrows of indecision are actually a really good idea. I liketh.
I see he is typically not violent. That is good. Whenever Ari runs into people too much like himself things happen.
I am concerned and intrigued about his fingers.
Lumpy noses and cheese. Had he ever made a lumpy nose out of cheese?
Romantically pursued by TrOlLs??? I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I sense this lie might have something to do with the lore drop you posted on the rp topic.
You would be correct.
Hehehehehe… He’s an eligible bachelor. That has to be hilarious from his perspective. Is he aware of that, or oblivious? He’s obviously aware that he looks like his father.
Oh my gracious. I never even thought about this.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I changed some stuff from when I showed this to Loops. I keep forgetting things. You can see arrows of indecision…

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see Wilhelm’s chart!! *Facepalm* Stupid inconsistent notifs.
Observations:
– I want to know who Wilhelm is betrothed to. What exactly is the dynamic here? Who is this girl?
– I somehow did not know he had golden hair. I pictured him as dark-haired this whole time. How dare I assume his hair color.
– It’s reall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Yup yup yup, mixed feelings and confusion as he’s slowly found out he might have been lied to all his life…
I sense this lie might have something to do with the lore drop you posted on the rp topic.
Um, so, when you’re father was openly acknowledged as the most “lordly” and attractive of his brother’s and you happen to take after him e…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
I’m doing good! In some emotional turmoil, but that seems to be normal for me these days.
Oh no, the flu… Uuggghhh. I’m glad video games are a decent distraction. What have you been working on in Minecraft?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
@koshka Ariii! That chart is very fun to read though thank you for sharing
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Oof. The flu is no fun. I’m glad you’re feeling better.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Yup yup yup, mixed feelings and confusion as he’s slowly found out he might have been lied to all his life…
Also, I noticed you rated him highest on the attractiveness scale. XD Goodness. He must have good romantic prospects, if he doesn’t scare them off with his prickles.
Hehe, yeah. Um, so, when you’re father was openly a…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Hiiii!!!!! I’m good. Can’t answer for everyone. 😜 How about you?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Nice chart! I didn’t know Ari likes singing until choir singing showed up in his thoughts. It is good to hear that he also likes flatbread. A man of taste.
He sure has mixed feelings about his family, because he doesn’t accept any slights to his family – that’s a shred of loyalty – but he also doesn’t enjoy looking like his father. He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months ago
Moth
“There you have it, then.”
They walked on, following where the trail might have gone.
There weren’t any other signs of disturbance. After a while longer, it seemed like a wild goose chase. No matter. A wild goose chase was something to do, anyway. Moth admired the landscape as they went.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months ago
LOL hearing the slang in Lucy’s world from her is cute.
😛 Many of the people living around Lucy are young men who work in the factories or the fields, and she sometimes talks with them when they’re in the soup kitchens. I still haven’t decided how different the Outer Fields teenage culture is from the more populated city areas…[Read more]
- Load More
