-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Broooo I just realized you and Rumi from K-Pop Demon Hunters would get along
Lucille
“You save their butts from dying and they hate you because of irregularly distributed pigmentation? These people sound stupid. Chihuahua brains. You should ditch them.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Those are great. I think there’s a little bit of crazy in all of us. XD
Also, the last one is fabulous. I don’t think I’ve done that as an author, though. I’m usually the reader watching on in horror, lol!
Ivyyyyy Greeeeeeennn. Nooooooo!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
By “kid” he’s obviously more of a teen, lol.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I actually have a similar drawing I could use some critique on. It’s of Elrond as a kid. I intend to add Elros too. (I’m only a little bit of a LotR/Silmaril nerd, unless it concerns these two. I realized how many amazing twin brothers are in this family, and now I want to know their story, lol. And write a fanfic. Save their uncles… 🥹 The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shook his head. “It isn’t proper for a Protector to share his secret with many people. Besides, if they discovered my birthmarks, the fact I’m the Protector wouldn’t save me. I’ve already been marked as a demon by my previous village, and they’ve all seen the Protector fight at some point or another.” The red…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I don’t know who got shot!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@rae I like both pictures! The second one looks like he’s moving, which I think is neat. The only thing I’d like better about the other is that I do like the wind coming from behind him/how it pushes his hair forward and frames his face. I’m enjoying imagining them happening right after each other in a scene, like he turned around. 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
lol there was a space in the actual doc, I don’t know why it didn’t transfer over…
This seems a little odd, because 1. it is one of the more standard ways of swearing an oath, and 2. as a soldier he would know this from training and wouldn’t need to be told. I would say something like “swear the oath” etc. Something that tell…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 4 weeks ago
True, true.
We’ve become proficient in anarchy. Says a lot about the quality of our group…. Not sure what, but it says a lot of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Good scene! I’m still not really sure what happened at the end… but yeah, I was expecting the dad to die too. 😅🥲
I like the siblings too (although their names are confusing, haha.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Your brother is an absolute diamond lol. Sounds like you have a good relationship with him.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
eeeee yay!! 😃 I’m pretty much open to all feedback… yeah.
(I actually thought the dad was gonna die in this chapter from scene 1…. so I’m relieved that he made it. XD)
LOL
It’s like a family I know, expect they have 15 kids and it’s all “J” names.
😅 I guess great minds think alike lolol
Yeah, it’s not vital. It probably wo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- started the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello hello hello.
…
I’m rewriting TPE (I’ve renamed it to A Fire Within btw, so I’ll probably call it AFW instead) for the billionth time and I’m pretty happy with it so far, so I’m going to start sharing it again. Andddd… yeah. Tagging everyone I can think of atm, but feel free to ignore. I don’t want to bother anyone. 😅😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Sorry that I haven’t been replying as soon as usual. A raffle I was hosting on Unvale ended and I’m trying to organize and get the winners their prizes.
Gabriel Mai
“Because it’s a secret, and we aren’t that close. To be honest, the only people I know from that village who I trust not to gossip about it is Master, Isabella and her…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Dante
“They’re… exactly what they sound like. Just set me down in that one over there. It will look less weird than you carrying me.”
Rory did, and Dante tried his best to not let any pain show while moving. He settled into the seat and looked around until he figured out how to unlock the breaks. The chair rolled forward a lit…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I figured something like that lol
Lucille
“Huh. Okay.” She threw the hatchet again and succeeded. “Why don’t you tell your – uh – friends what you’re really doing?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
“No. I don’t have anyone like that. Isabella is simply the one who gives me cinnamon buns while making some sort of banter comment.” Gabriel shook his head.
I will say Isabella most definitely has a crush on him, though he’s oblivious because he has no idea what that looks like XD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy pulled the hatchet out of the tree. Her cheeks glowed red from the effort and her arms felt good from the exercise. She cradled the head in one hand and the handle in the other, striding back to Gabriel.
She didn’t smile very much, not doing so on the best of days, but gave him all of her eyes’ attention. “Is Isabella your sweetheart?”
- Load More
