-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
Jack smiled. “No. Perfectly sane and healthy, thank you.” He pointed at one of the training dummies. “Are you practicing with a sword right now? You seem to have dropped yours.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Aww Gabriel! You know both girls would be so eager to teach you or read out loud to you if they knew <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Mel
“You can borrow some of mine if you want!” Mel pushed a pile of comic books across the floor towards Lucy. She looked happily around at all her new friends. Then she giggled. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
“Oh. That’s good, I suppose. My father said that there were a lot of insane royals, and that I may meet them here. I haven’t yet, that I know of.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Here’s a character I hardly ever use. He looks to be about 15 or 16, is kinda short, has fluffy, sun-bleached blond hair over his eyes, and two little goat-like horns on his head. He is a very underdeveloped and old character. And here’s an old drawing of him.

Jack Celby
“Who are you talking to?”
Jack had been on his way to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Tomorrow I will post art that might illicit a beautiful reaction from Lucy XD
Gabriel
Gabriel dearly wished to be able to read well. The pictures looked beautiful to him, and he wanted to know what they said. But he couldn’t admit to the young girls that he couldn’t read. He was supposed to be their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
You did fine! It was fun to read. I really like the spy concept. We just need to predict how the boys are going to be shuffled around, since most of them are in convos or predicaments right now. We’ll figure something out!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I’d say the rp is sleeping, not dead ;-p
Jasper
“I elected to come here. My dear mother said it wasn’t necessary, and my dear sisters wanted me to stay behind. But although I appreciated their concerns, I dearly wanted to get out of the nursery. I had to kill two of three darlings,” the Firstborn joked.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ellis
Moth was faster than most people Ellis had fought before. The fairy moved unexpectedly, and soon Ellis found himself mostly on defense. He barely blocked a stab to his side, grimaced, and pushed back. He was on the back foot, and his head was beginning to feel fuzzy. Suddenly he felt a jab hit his shoulder, and met Moth’s e…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*I return while Jayson is getting a snack*
Oh dear. Mission accomplished I guess lol. I was thinking it would be a fun writerly joke, especially if
Yeah, I haven’t really come up with many specific rules that they have. I usually just think about it, then add whatever I can come up with that makes sense.
That does make s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
You probably are fire. 🔥Authors are usually insightful about that sort of thing.
Oh electric guitar!!💥🎸🎵 Super cool! Although your comment on the cables is concerning. 😐👀 I hope your guitar is ok. How long have you been playing? Does it have a name?
I can absolutely appreciate an oversized burger… 🤤 although I don’t get them as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
He frowned, then took a small, black earpiece out of his pocket. Bryce shoved it in his ear, listening as the robot-assistant greeted him with artificial happiness.
Since everyone is from the same world, and everyone else is accustomed to a less than modern tech level, we must assume Bryce is from a superdeveloped country or something…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Here is the intro, with just a few small edits!
~.~.~ Royal Academy RP: New Intro ~.~.~
With the many glowing windows of a bustling manor, and the softly veined pillars and floors of a palace, the Royal Boys Academy seems to want nothing. Its double doors are carved with fantastic creatures, sometimes touched by the vines that grow…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Erp. This is long and rambling. Sorry it doesn’t seem to go anywhere… He is up for sparring, should others desire, but he is unlikely to interrupt the conversation.
Wilhelm
He bowed his slightly when Wolfgang released his sleeve. His friend was certainly taking the “make possible contacts” part of their plan more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Moth can take his time making friends who are actually…friendly…
*Squints at my character*
Moth: *Frowns* “Begging your pardon, but Ari is perfectly friendly. I don’t understand what you mean.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*Nods* Sounds good.
Right now Ari is working out much needed irritation in the form of violent therapy. Moth can take his time making friends who are actually…friendly…
*Squints at my character*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
My author doesn’t usually trust me with stuff like this. But it’s obvious she thinks I’m inordinately fire. She’s prob making a mistake.
I’m not in school rn. I play the guitar, usually electric if something hasn’t destroyed the cables or whatever. That happens a lot. I’m Baztian. I also like energy bars and bacon cheeseburgers…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
By the way, Moth will find Ari after dueling with Ellis. He made a promise last night to spend time with Ari and fully intends to keep it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
His name is Bryce Callan Sullivan. He works as a student/agent in a society and he works to recover lost legal files, information about certain institutions and other stuff like that. He can attend the academy (disguised as a prince) to determine whether or not the school is a threat to his society.
That sounds really interesting,…[Read more]
- Load More

