-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Ooops, clocked out at 10:30ish.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Uhhhhh….what in the great blue universe is that picture?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Okay! Needing to get my daily word count in for Project Fairies…which I now realize I haven’t really mentioned on here. Tis new. Tis MG. Tis fairies, evil woods, and definitely not prophetic children.
Starting at :22.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Yayy thank you <3 I really need pestering.
I don’t have any word count goals. I just need to write 30min a day. Except maybe Sunday. I’ll keep Sunday optional. And writing for role plays doesn’t count. Also, I’ll share some snippets when I finish things. Probably not so much of Paper Stars, but definitely some Inky scenes. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
As someone who is very invested in your projects, you don’t have to ask twice. I would love to pester you about Inky world and Paper Stars. I need them to exist. I mean, technically they don’t have to exist, but I would be excited if they did.
-
Loopy started the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have a new goal for myself to try writing for half an hour every day. I want to work on my projects but it is very hard to find the motivation to do so. I am not at all a disciplined person with my time and it is very hard to do something that I want to do when there’s no external pressure from anybody else.
So, I was wondering if anyone on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“Huh.” Dante scooted closer on the couch, and listened curiously as they continued.
I probably won’t rp much, so feel free to skip my turns
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
What’s kinda funny about all this to me is I’m still figuring out how much obvious Christianity will be in Leo’s solar system. It’s not Earth, so I won’t be referencing any biblical stories ect. except maybe creation, but it’s also pretty clearly not an allegory, and I’m not making up a God figure. So… it’s fun. XD I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
oh my goodnessss!!!!
I can’t believe you’re here! I gasped out loud when I got the notification, like that’s so crazy! I’ve missed you! And I need to reread this story, it was so good!!! I still remember parts of it, and I remember I loved it! <3
Good to have you back! What’s life been like since you’ve dropped off the face of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago

POV: you went to Universal, and bought their ENTIRE LINE of HTTYD plushies.he’s blocked by the blanket but I already had a build-a-bear Toothless, too. (Plus the Light Fury, who I named Brightness ‘cause it rhymes, and their babies, but I left them at home)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
That’s so exciting!!!! I hope you guys have a great time!
I’m sorry for all the sad feelings about it though. (And for having to be at school so early. That sounds awful.)
That is amazing, what God’s been showing you, though! That sounds like such a comfort! I’ll be praying for everything to go well! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
Of course! Hopefully the surgery will go well and the doctors will be able to figure out the best treatment. I’ll be praying!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
Aw thank you!!
YESSS I will send you pictures! We will take pictures when the guy comes to pick me up so then you’ll be able to see what he looks like and the color scheme we have hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
oh man I’m pretty sure I’m actually gonna be at a gymnastics meet to watch my sister that day! Maybe the week after that? I’d be free on Valentine’s day morning! if we did valentine’s day it would have to be earlier though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
Somewhere probably around 10 hours of work…

@whalekeeper This is the piece I was talking about in my email
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Maybe there should be two meetings planned? One for later in the day whenever that works for the later people, and one earlier on a Saturday?
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooo, yay! I’m available pretty much most Saturdays, especially earlier in the day, so count me in whenever. =)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Like, this Saturday, a week in advance, or next Saturday? I think I’m up for either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
did anyone read any more of this? I’m really curious to know what you all think!
- Load More
