-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Can I donate butter? That’s liquidatable.
Oh, and there’s some extra fighter jets my dad hasn’t been using, do you want those too?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you. How is art and writing going?
I’m doing okay, thanks.
doing great!
Glad to hear that!
I don’t have motivation for anything else and first person is just so fun.
Lol, well your TF2 stories are entertaining, so that makes sense.
A half-brother?! What’…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Ihakudian ✦ The Arch Queen
Of all the amazing women in Arch history, Ihakudian is the most well-known. The first queen of Edirak, the granddaughter of Iyesromor, and the one to hold the country together during hardships and glory—she is easily the nation’s favorite.
Born in 1129, Ihakudian was the youngest of three and Pai’ista’s only daughte…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@everyone here i thought i was going the be able to answer some stuff today but I guess not. Send me something weird tomorrow so I see this thread lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae sorry I haven’t been able to rp lately, been busy! I might be able to get one in later today.
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 6 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @power @ellette-giselle
*bows*
Thank you, thank you. I am glad it sparkled joyness.
Is there a character you all would like to see drawn? From whatever literature has been on your mind recently, LotR, Green Ember, WFS, the Boxcar Children, etc. The inspo would be fun.
I will say, I’ve been intending to do Denethor too, since my…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 6 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
This interview is making me do more research lol.
What are bat folktales like? I’ve never heard one before.
They’re very vivid and lyrical. We usually tell them in rhymes. * chirp-whistles a few lines* I don’t remember the one my name is from, only that is is about mice and guardian angels. There might be a scorpion in it t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
That was so much fun to read through!
Ok… I’ll talk to Cosmo a bit, then get back to Angelo.
“Nice to meet you too!” Cosmo shakes your hand and hugs himself, the patchwork sleeves of his jacket bunching up. “Please sit down anywhere. My day was good.”
That’s good to hear! I consider sitting on the floor, but pick a chair li…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
ACK that is embarrassingly long. I promise to fix the error of my ways and write shorter posts. I have majorly overspoken
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I feel a bit like a spammer myself, so don’t worry about that. XD
Hello, Cosmo. I’m so glad to meet you. How was your day?
“Nice to meet you too!” Cosmo shakes your hand and hugs himself, the patchwork sleeves of his jacket bunching up. “Please sit down anywhere. My day was good.”
He swivels around and yells down the hall. “<…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Mandin
•Are you and Nahim similar ages?
“I’m 5 and a half years older, though he often acts twice his age, ya know?”
•How would you describe yourself in the context of your family? What role do you play?
Mandin’s gaze drifted to the side again. “I’m the second child, but my sister and father aren’t on…the best terms, so my fat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
When you hum, what type of tunes do you gravitate towards? Jigs, waltzes, instrumental, lyrical?
“I get classic folk songs stuck in my head against my will. Merlin is at fault. Willy O’ Winsbury haunts me, I tell you. He has a habit of singing whenever he feels like something bad or challenging is going to happen, so I learn all of the cha…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll have to listen to it! When my headphones charge after a whole day of listening to tunes, haha.
Sennin, what kind of hybrid are you?
Also, how do you feel about the rulers of Staten, if you don’t mind me asking? What’s the political atmosphere?
Are you and Nahim similar ages?
How would you describe yourself in the conte…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
if I had to pick out a theme song for Sennin, it’d be this.
it randomly came up on my playlist and I was like “Mannn this actually fits him.”
plus the fanmade Bad Batch amv is peak haha
h ttps://youtu.be/3ddiSSd-wnk?si=nt7rKAIQa0HI97Ev
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper I’m sorry to hear that! My family’s been praying and will continue to pray for your family.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Also, very much spamming and I’m sorry, but I just saw that one of Cosmo’s childhood dreams was finding the bodies of Edward V and Richard. Does he mean Richard II? Because do you know they found his body and were able to prove it was him by 1. his hunchback/spinal deformities and 2. comparing DNA with DNA from some people they figured out were…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper _sorry for kind of spamming. XD
And now to turn this around!
Hello, Cosmo. I’m so glad to meet you. How was your day?
What are some things you want to do in your life?
What is something you are passionate about?
What’s something people rarely ask but that you wish you knew about others?
What kind of schooling are you hav…[Read more]
- Load More
