-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
RoryÂ
He raised an eyebrow. “I could carry you. I’ve done it before. To wounded soldiers….”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
RoryÂ
He raised an eyebrow. This was weirdly familiar to him, yet also totally strange…. “Sure,” he replied. “But aren’t you not supposed to walk after you have stitches? The skin needs time to heal a little or you’ll rep em open and then we’ll be right back where we started.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Plus Tenz has healing abilities, and that may be needed the way this rp is going.
*British sniff.* I take offense.
😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Okay, I’ve been thinking about starting a challenge in January to read a poem every day. It’s something I’ve seen elsewhere as a way to help develop smoother, more lyrical prose.
I’m thinking that if you don’t have a good poet on hand for the day, a psalm will do. And there’s no penalty for missing a day, just a challenge to see if you can get in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
idk, but I never read any of your story posts, I didn’t know you were posting on here. My Tauren is a sailor in a fantasy/fairytale I did.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Rory
He rubbed the toe of his shoe against the ground and shrugged. “Yeah, you’re probably right. Brothers…. well, it just causes pain if you know them… because then someday… someday you might be on one side of the line, and they’re on the other, and you have the gun…” She shuddered.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
RoryÂ
“I’m not unfazed. I’m still trying to understand why he offered you a pain killer at all, and why he didn’t off you. Also, why can’t I call you brother if you just did a second ago?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Rory
He held out his hand. “Rory. And I couldn’t leave you.” He cocked his head slightly. “Brother…?” This was the second time someone had claimed him with that familial title. He was beginning to like it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Oh cool! I love all of these!!!
MIN!! you have a Tauren too!!!??
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
*gasp* THE FIRST ONE!!! 😱
and yes, the second one is something that sometimes happens for me. Hard to keep track of what sets some characters off when others are fine…. 🙃
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Not that bored? Lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Would you like to do statistics homework with me? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Hmm. That is an interesting method. Does actually sound better than what I’m used to.
Wait, you too? Do you mean like a kind of cranberry jelly salad?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
XD
Sorry…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months ago
Ooof. I have way too many MCs. I’ll just pick my more current WIPs and forget about the back burners.
From Gold Eyes: The Wolves’ Tale I originally wrote Zlati and Vulka because I wanted to have twin characters who were copy-paste nor polar opposites–in other words, normal fraternal twins with full personalities and real twin dynamics (later in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Also…
I’m glad you people like cranberry sauce. It’s fun to make.
Still don’t get why people eat it though. And on turkey no less. *gags* - Load More
