-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I take German! I invented the quote myself! 😂
Neat! I wanted to learn German for a while…and still do.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sypher
He looked up at this Rax person less than two feet taller than him and frowned. “I’m a little old to be riding shoulders, but…” a smile darted across his face. “If you wouldn’t mind my following you, I could use a wave breaker just about now. You know, follow in your wake. I’d be much obliged.”
He stuffed his hands into his…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Leo
“Whoa, kid, don’t knock yourself out.” Leo got to his feet, setting Quincy down in the chair behind him and reaching to steady the comforter entangled boy. He caught Rory’s flailing hand. Dazed green eyes turned to look at him. Confused.
“Rory, sit back down.” He offered gave a gentle smile. “I don’t think you’re fully awake yet.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol. Leon is more experienced than Julian. J will level out, he’s just excited and nervous and high strung and…. you get the point.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWW!!! Adorable!!! So sweet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
WHY would ANYONE in his right mind Say That?
It’s Julian who needs this speech. Go ask him.
He’s a little hot headed, he’s a firebrand, and he’s desperately excited to share the truth with his people.
Anyway, you probably do all that in this book, and I am really enjoying reading this. So far cultures are fascinating and the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
why would anyone reject raisins!!??
Hmm. They’ve been away for about ten years, so things are going to feel very different to them. I can try to add a coming home feel.
Yes, they’ve had a wild day, and it’s just getting started.
Interesting. Both the…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I looked it up. The wolf is adorable! But, does he have a name?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
did you see the newest sections?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha, That sounds like a funny strip.
Hmm, well you would be correct. Maybe. I like some long games, like Everdale, and I love Chess, but other then that I’m not much of a board game person. I like to play them once, (maybe twice) but after that it feels repetitive. *shrug*
I like card games tho. XD
The only time a…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t started it yet, but I will have read all of it by the end of February. Once I read it all, I’ll give you my overall impression and thoughts! :))
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you.
It was someone I didn’t know, but there’s still a lot of craziness. We’re leaving for Idaho on Saturday, so you can guess it’s a little hectic. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
We had a death in the family and I’m super busy, but I’ll see what I can do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah. They’re tall. Just not tall as Ardentans.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! For some reason, I imagined the people of the Empire to be taller…in movies, the Romans are usually taller…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Good, I’m glad Leon’s back story felt natural.
Yes, it is going to be a little harder. Julian may want to curb his eagerness…..
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I read the first post from today.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
So, Ardentans are very tall. (Averaging on the higher end of six feet for men, and the lower end of six feet for women)
The people of the Empire are more average, perhaps a little on the shorter side. Leon and Julian are considered tall in their country, but they are only about the height of average Ardentan women.
Lol. I just always…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
By the way, I still don’t know what to call the people of the Empire! Are they actually called Empirians?
- Load More
