-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon
Hey,
I’m not sure if you are aware, but google is about to get really dangerous. Starting this Spring they are going to start combing emails, chats, search histories, google docs, etc. and selling the info they find. My family is canceling all Gmail accounts, (I have Proton already)…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You know what….. i need to stop having characters with varied spelling of the same name. Yes, this is Dietrich. Deidrich belongs to CR. 🙄
*pumping my fist in the air* This is Awesome!!
*claps hands excitedly*
This is so hilarious! He nonchalantly says those words and Julian and Aelic are shocked.
lolololol. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I think that is where you and I differ in doctrine.
As a reformed Baptist I believe that women are not to teach or hold authority over men, so while much of what Leon said can be applied to the women, it will not be the same as the application the men will receive. If that makes sense.
I have no problem with women witnessing to…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Diedrich said.
Um…its Dietrich?
“I can’t get up,” Julian moaned. “I need to take my boots off.”
I love these lines!
At that moment, Leon knew what he had been missing the whole time. “Yes,” he whispered. “This is war.”
*pumping my fist in the air* This is Awesome!!
“Someone shot it at me last night.” He rose and stumbled to t…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh good gravy, yes… that’s way too true. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. I can see we have some doctinal differences here. XD
While I believe that differences between male and female should be preserved (skirt girl speaking), and that there is a Biblical flow of authority that shouldn’t be messed with, I also believe that women are called to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad! I like that part too. 😂
yeah, I dislike that side of the ditch as well. Women do have a way to serve God, and while many of them are married, there are some who aren’t of age, or who are still single, or who’s husbands have died. There is a way for single women to serve God.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay sure. That works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!!
Was the little assassination attempt unexpected?
Ah, it was just guy banter. Happens a lot in my house. In fact, that one was directly copied from a conversation between my brothers. One of them was falling asleep on the sofa, but he wanted to stay up with the other one who was completing a test. Julian is insisting…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Over the next few days, many came to Christ due to the events in the city square. The Sabbath came, and Leon eagerly watched for Marius and the prince. They arrived, and Leon greeted Dietrich, slapping him on the back. “How are you two?…
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh yay!!! I’m so happy!!!
Diedrich is such a great character. 🤣
Yeah, poor Leon seems to get all the trouble, even though Julian is the reckless one. 😝
I’m glad you liked the letters. I do too. I feel like it helps to keep the connection of the previous towns.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That was awesome!!! I really got sucked into the story again! I was shrinking inwardly for Leon! I thought he really was going to get whipped…again! Then when Dietrich came…I celebrated!!! So awesome!
I also like how you show Leon and Julian admonishing and encouraging the believers from the previous towns. It’s nice to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Another teenage boy? How many does she have and why is she introducing another one?
Dude. You are so mean. 😝
Yes, you’re right. I can’t just go change his age. Thank you!
Yes, but Wilhelm is the traditional spelling. 😁 (you still say it Vwilhelm)
Having the heir to the throne on your side is helpful. But I’m sure t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I could kill him if it makes you feel better. 😁
yeah, will have to see what the emperor says. He’s gonna 100% hear about it after some of the enemies the prince made today. (mainly the priests)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, maybe it’s someone else I know who likes him best. I didn’t kill Ian! He just dropped out. That’s better!
ah yes… I’m not that cruel.
For now.
The prince may have put himself in a precarious position, no?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!
Did you think I was gonna take out your favorite character? 🙃
(It is you who picked Leon as their favorite, right?)
- Load More

Thank you for the heads up!
Huh, weird. Thanks for letting me know.
yeah, you’re welcome.
Eeepers. That’s downright creepy. Thanks muchly for the warning.
No problem. I wouldn’t want y’all to get your work swiped! (or all your personal correspondence for that matter.)
Okay, thank you for letting us know.
I’ve noticed that you haven’t commented on either my story or hybridlore’s. Is this the reason why? Would you like us to switch to a different file-sharing option?
I have been buried under a pile of work, so no, that’s not why. I’m actually moving right now to take a look at them. However, come the end of next month I will have canceled my google account and will no longer be able to access either of your stories.
👍 I will see if I can find a different way to share my story that will be more suitable.
Thanks.
You have a month, so no rush.