-
Koshka replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
The first story I remember writing…
Well, a long time ago… I mostly just started a bunch of random stories with phrases like “There once was a little girl who was very, very, ugly” or “Charlotte was a cat who didn’t like mice” (I liked the name Charlotte for no explainable reason) and then left them at a few sentences long and forgot about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Apparently. Maybe I should find one and try it. XD
Glad that’s an “almost choked”. Lol
Hmmm, enough fruit for a Ridgerunner if ever there was enough. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, here’s an idea. I have come across some lessons to help improve characters. There are five of them. What if we went through them together, both taking one or two characters that readers felt were flat (that would be Charles and Thom for me) and see what comes out of it? We could invite others to join as well. If we don’t lik…
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad I could help!!
Yes! Lmk when you flesh out the ideas more, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Pretty much all the public schoolers have phones and are preoccupied with boys and drama at school
😣 I wish schools didn’t have to be that way. It’s crazy that when I hear of a 12 or 13 year old dating or whatever, I’m not surprised. I don’t agree with it! but it doesn’t shock me. 🙁 I mean, y’all should be enjoying your childhood a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*gasps in relief and grabs his hand like a lifeline.* NO! Not at all! I’d love to!
(my life is a wreck this week, in case you haven’t noticed. 🤣)
We redecorated the neighborhood, so to speak.
That is amazing! This two have got an awesome relationship! I can’t wait to read their book!
Rory
Rory thought very long and hard about…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo: *gentle if slightly confused smile* Of course. Do…do you mind staying with Silvia?
Leo
War heroes? A frown creased Leo’s brow. Had this kid ever even deamed a childhood? “No. Just a bunch of kids walking home from school. They saw the sidewalk had a new square of pavement, and decided it would be fun to write their names…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
yes!! I do!!! Can I be adopted too?!?? 🥹🥺
Rory
Rory drew in a slow breath as Leo turned off the flame. For a moment that awful scene had threatened to flash through his mind. Thankfully, he’d fought it back.
This time.
“There, all done. Now we let that cool and don’t let any kids sign their names in it like they did the pavem…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word! WHY CAN’T HE BE MY OLDER BROTHER!?!? I need a Leo!!😭😍
*Leo is concerned. He wonders if maybe this Ellette girl needs adopting too*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo
His eyebrows quirked, but he didn’t question Rory’s agitated silence. God knew what was going through the kid’s head.
He flicked the torch on to a low, white flame. The sealent bubbled a bit under the heat. He slowly turned it up to a much hotter blue, thankful for his well fired gauntles. His visor closed of it’s own…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word! WHY CAN’T HE BE MY OLDER BROTHER!?!? I need a Leo!!😭😍
Rory
“I’ve done this plenty,” Leo said. “Maybe not on tile, but heaps of other stuff. Did it hanging off my ship once when we had an air leak out of atmosphere.”
Ship…. atmosphere. That meant a flying ship. An airplane.
fighter jets
Rory sucked in a sharp bre…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh you’re not the one. It was more like you voiced what was already bothering me. I’m sorry if I made it seem like it was somehow your fault. 😌
Maybe God will use this book will encourage Christians to venture into dangerous places to share the gospel!
I’d like that. But even more, I wanted it to wake people up to the fact…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo
He waited for Rory to move back before slipping on his helmet, but, just as he readied the torch, something told him to stop.
Why is he staring at me?
“You good kid? Do you-” Leo stopped, fingers about to drop his visor frozen in place. Something about the kid reminded him of a test pilot who’d nearly gone down with his…[Read more]
- Load More
