-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
He blinked in the dim lighting. No good memories, huh. And no childhood either. He’d just have to what he could do about that.
But the kid had been training as a pilot. Had crashed, like Jake. The terror still clung to him too. Leo swallowed and put an arm around the kid’s shoulders.
He let the quiet of the basement deep…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Because Alistair is an amazing name. Not fit for a duck-thing.
😂
*screech of annoyance*
KP IS NOT NOTIFYING ME AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!
I loved this so much!! It was really, really good! I love your style!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
It says access is denied. Is there any way you can let me on? My Microsoft email is
rosewood.debate658@passinbox.com
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
AHH!!! NO!!!
I never saw this!!!!!
I was snooping on someone’s profile and tracked a comment down here and that’s how I found it!!! Ugh. KP! I’ll look at this as soon as I can. I try to respond to everything I get tagged for, so if I don’t respond it;’s because I didn’t get the tag.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooo! Mystery!!
Rory
Rory laughed in a choked sort of way. “Everything. I don’t have good memories, Leo.” He paused. “Well… I guess I wouldn’t want to forget the church… or you… or holding Quincy…” his voice trailed away. He lifted his shoulders several times. Images flickered through his mind. The child under the bed… tiny hands shie…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
Mind wiping tech? Sure he’d heard of it. But had he ever wished it be used on him…
Green eyes. Dark, and too often full of pain she couldn’t hide, but happy because she’d had another day to tell him it was going to be okay.
“No, or not anymore. I have wished many times that I could go back and do things, say things,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo’s voice reached out, grounding Rory in the present. He followed the older boy out into the hall. His legs felt shaky, and he whipped his sweaty palms against his pants. He tried to shake away the memory but it still clung to him, moving the images in his mind with reality. Rory forced himself to focus. Leo was real, this hall was r…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah. 10:30 EST, so 9:30 Cent. I should be able to join, Lord willing and the creek don’t rise.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay! *Grins like I just got handed a cream puff*
Leo
Wouldn’t let it happen? Leo swallowed and shook his head.
“No. Kid. There’s nothing to be sorry for.” Leo stepped closer to put his arm around Rory’s shoulders. He knew this wasn’t a matter of if the boy would have these nightmares, but when. “Don’t worry about these pickles…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo is amazing.
Hey, Rory. It’s alright. You gave me a bit of a scare there. Thought you’d just got burned. But…”
This just feels so natural! I can literally hear his voice in my head!
Rory
Rory could feel a tremor fighting to shake him, but he forced it to keep still. Leo’s calm voice reached out, pulling him back to the world h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Good for you!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! We were listening to The Two Towers earlier this week and kinda got back in the feel for this world I guess. We wrote nearly two whole chapters Tuesday and yesterday. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
He caught the bar before it could fall and clamped it back in place until he could switch off the torch. He waited a moment until the putty had hardened enough to let go.
Then he sucked in a breath. Slipped the torch back in his belt.
“Kid.” He glanced out the open stall door, reassuring himself no one else was in here…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
NO!!!!
Rory
When the fire flared and the torch began it’s whispering hiss, Rory felt himself jerk back. A scream echoed in his mind. They were spinning, falling, going down. He couldn’t get free. Do something! Don’t let us die! Please! The scream of his friend clawed through his mind.
The bar slipped from Rory’s hands and screeched…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Btw, have you seen the new chapter Elishavet posted in Portals?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Leo
The bathroom door squeaked as he pushed through. The faint smell of bleach and glass cleaner rushed to meet him. He held it open for Rory, noting with concern the pinched look in the boy’s face.
“This’ll only take a minute.”
Someone had thought to block the damaged stall with a trashcan. Helpful.
The handrail was hanging…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory nodded and picked up his pace a little. He forced his knee to bend as he walked, keeping himself steady though tears burned his eyes, causing them to blur. He took in a slow breath. He would be fine. He had hidden injuries before. He’d had to. When weapons broke…….
Rory shook the nightmarish thoughts away.
- Load More
