-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Here are a few collages I’ve made for charies.
Spion~ Vulkasin~ Zlatan~ Wilkins




-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
*tunnel
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Kent
As the group exited the tune Kent eased, then suddenly he realized something. This isn’t the mountain! He was in a castle! “Okay, were am I!” Kent dived away from the group, landing, and going into a defensive stance. “This isn’t Chert! Someone, please explain or I’m about to lose it. Is this a joke? What other world?
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
The one called feather, oddly enough she had no feathers, turned to Kent as the made their way done the tunnel. “Are you an Ailurid? There are legends in my world of creatures who look like you. Only they’re a little more humanoid.”
Kent froze for a moment then quickly kept walking. In my world? Who and what were these cr…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
(E M Trepke, yes Kent is a leopard)
Kent stared with wide eyes at the ape creatures. The one who had introduced itself as Hesh was talking “And with me are Feather and Rinzler. How did you get here?”
“Not totally sure. I was walking along a path heading back to the village, when I came upon a cave which I thought would…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
A girl rose up from behind the fireplace, nearly throwing the group in panic.
“Peace to you!”
Zlatan glanced over the rest of the room. No one else.
Her voice was quiet, with a soft lilt. “Whatever brings you to my master’s kitchen, you are welcome to join me in my meal.”
A serva…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
AND I WASN’T EVEN TRYING!
I don’t know how it happened, considering all my
horrid8-13 year old beginner’s writing had female MCs. All of it.Yeah, I do that to. And I’m the author.
(Why did I do this to myself?!? =| )
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Hi! *Waves* that’s alright. I stepped out for a few also.
THAT IS PERFECT!!!! Exactly what Zlatan would do! XD
Now who’s turn?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Actually they’re all male, (Is that weird? I only have one female MC in this series, and she’s in the last book) so if that’s what you mean than yes. If you mean “is he a human boy” than no.
Is there anything I’m willing to share? Of course! I’m just not sure what someone would want to know, so if you do want to know something ask, and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavetpidyon
Zlatan
The door broke open in a spray of splinters. Zlatan stumbled through, barely catching his feet again.
This new hall wasn’t much more than an arched and pillared walkway beside the central keep. In a few more steps they would reach the paved courtyard and be in sight of the moon.
He sighed, free…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Kent Briggs
Suddenly, from the deep blackness beyond the door came a roar “LIGHT!!!” and a huge and lanky form burst out of the murk. “Wonderful Light!” Kent Bigg the leopard, clothes torn, a goose egg above his left eyebrow, and covered from head to toe in dirt, took a flying leap through the doorway and collapsed in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Daithi? Ernan? Ciaran? Aodhan? I’m not sure which of these names I like the most, so if anyone likes (or dislikes) one other the others, I need help.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Wilkins Laith

-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Vulkasin (twin brother of Zlatan)

-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Zlatan Vratisin

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
AGH! I accidentally used my tag instead of- @godlyfantasy12
Why?!?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan
“Can you open the door?” Sofia’s voice was pale.
Zlatan drew his hand down the doorpost untill he found the bar. It lifted with surprising ease, and the stairwell was flooded by a soft glow.
He stumbled through, nearly blind in the moonlight. Moonlight?
The others had followed, or rather surged, out into the corridor.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I can.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh! I just reread your question. Perhaps they should meet up here, but they could also find the door left open/slashed and think “That’s funny. We should be on guard.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I’m not sure how sci-fi will work with my 10th century charies. If they do meet I think it should be after the kitchens.
But I’ll roll with whatever.
- Load More
