-
Rylie Goodwin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lorelei-writer No, tis fine!!
Ohh fun! Yeah, I guess mine’s a practice novel too since it’s my first one. lol Mine is set in the 60’s Civil Rights time period and it’s about an african american girl (one POV) and an american girl (other POV). But what’s unusual about mine is that Sue-Anna (the american) is one of the few nice people when it…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline ooh! I like those! I really like Beautiful, Beautiful and Bleed The Same. What are your stories about?
I’ve currently got a rather impressive playlist for my MC Bronwen, but it’s all in my MP3 player and my CD collection lol. I’ll name a few songs I think suit her best though 😀
- Rounds –Â The Oh Hellos
- Wicked Game – Chris Isaa…
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh splendid, Charismatic Rebel sounds far more becoming.
-
Power replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
@ava-blue Kinda. I actually have one giant playlist marked WRITING MUSIC. It’s almost all instrumental and ranges from classical, celtic, medieval, western, waltz, steampunk, VBS background music, ect.
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
@ava-blue
I don’t have one for specific characters yet, but I made a playlist full of 50’s and 60’s songs to listen to to get into the mood and setting of my story! lol -
Ava Blue started the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
Do you guys like making playlists for your characters or stories?
I have quite a few charrie playlists, and I’d love to hear about the music you choose for your characters! 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GAAAWSH PETER AND PIETRO 😭💖 They are ridiculously precious ahhh
I’m not even super into Marvel but now I’m hooked 🥺
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter Ellie and Sophia are TOO CUTE and AHHH YES PLZ Q&A
I love that they’re all historical couples, that’s so cool 😀
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
XDD Yeah, that may take a while.. lol
YES I WANT A Q&A!!! lolAW THEY”RE SO CUTEEEEE!!! *heart eyes*
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Thanks!!HOW?? They’re so good!!!! I wanna meet these characters now! lol Set me up a zoom call with them or something loll
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
WHAT AVATAR MAKER WAS THAT? THEY LOOK AMAZINGGGG!!! -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Here’s a quick moodboard I did for Muri (an Irish fisherwoman who fights sea monsters)
She’s a very.. oddly specific character? so it’s kinda tricky to find the right pictures for her.

-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@ava-blue
Thank you!!! 🙂 -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 oh my goodness that is the CUTEST moodboard! The colors are so lovely and I ADORE the ’50s theme.
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
Thank you!!!!yeah! Which is why i’m adding Sue-Anna into my story to show a POV of someone who does care.
YESSS!! I’ll find some for us. XD
Thank you!!!!!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
Ach, I uh, got something in my eye 🤧
@freedomwriter76 That was wonderful!! It feels very urgent and remorseful (in a good way, of course)
I love how it reads like a prayer, it’s really beautiful!
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
Thanks!Here’s Sue-Anna’s. It’s SO hard to find pictures from a certain time period but I tried. XD Sue-Anna is NOT from that time period I’m 99% sure, but it just gives me an idea about what she looks like. lol

-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic 1960's Setting in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j
Oh, ok! Good! lol That clarifies things for me now. -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
YES!!!! I ain’t emotional but this is gonna be hard to write. *sighs* history, history, history. I don’t like being a southerner bc we were the meanest in the Civil Rights stuff. See, I ain’t the proudest to be American.XDD Ok lol YESS *sobs with you and hands you chocolate* Maybe they exist somewhere. lol
- Load More
